Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 526 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 560 reviews
on February 22, 2015
SO upset. This was supposed to be a long tank, I ordered 3 in black and 1 in white along with three others that were navy, gray, and beige. The other colors arrived first and they were the right size and right material. These 3 black tanks/ 1 white tank came today and although ALL of the tank tops ordered were the exact same description, size and brand, these black tanks and the white tank are SO short it comes ABOVE the belly button! WTH? To boot, the material is NOT the same as the other tanks even though all 6 tank tops ordered were the exact same description! Only difference is colors ordered. The brand on this last package is NOT the same brand as the first 3 tanks received. The first 3 were active basic brand and fit perfectly, these 4 are in chinese and look like they were made to fit toddlers. Tried contacting seller and got nothing but voice mail. Nice. 0_o The picture shows how big the difference is.
review image
0Comment| 189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2012
I'm tall (5'9") with a large chest (36DD) and have problems finding fitted shirts/camis long enough to hit my hips. The pricing was so low on this cami that I was skeptical about how "cheap" it would be. I couldn't have bought a better one from Saks!! I love it, the stretch is magnifico, as is the length (hits my hips) and it washes beautifully (retaining its shape). I'm definitely buying more before it sells out :).
33 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2015
There was a big hole in one of the tanks right when I opened the package that I had to sow up.
review image
on June 14, 2016
Whenever I see these at a good price I stock up! I am 5'11 with a very long torso and It hard to find camis without a built in bra, that are long enough. I love using these camis for layering under low cut shirts to make the more "work appropriate", plus the longer length of these camis lets me wear shorter length shirts without fear of my back being exposed when I bend or sit.
on January 30, 2016
Fit is fine but had to return all of them because the material is just way too thin, it's basically sheer. Unless you have a black bra and are wearing the black tank top, you can see everything through the tank, from your bra to the color of your pants. Just too thin and not great quality.
on April 3, 2013
I think this is a decent camisole because it seems well made for the price, but it is tight, especially around the armpits. I am 5'7" and weigh 130, and always wear medium shirts. I bought a medium and it fits well (especially length) but I wish it wasn't so tight under my arms. So maybe order a size up if you buy this product.
on October 16, 2016
Fits well but it's see through...I bought this to go under my see through shirts so it really defeated the purpose of my purchasing this. I didn't expect it to be completely opaque but I also didn't expect to be able to see my bra, belly button, and tattoos through it either! Waste of money.

If you are only buying this to smooth out your over-shirt or as an added layer then it fits well and is a good price, but you are definitely getting what you paid for.
on February 4, 2013
Recently, I had a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. I cannot wear a bra. This is the perfect solution for my situation. It does not have a shelf bra and I like that. It is comfortable. I've ordered more.
on January 15, 2016
I'm tall for a woman, 6'0 and 160 or so pounds. Purchased the large and it fits just right, so I ordered another one. It's just the right length to where I'm not tugging and adjusting it everytime that I move.
on May 13, 2014
I was pleased with the tank top at first. I wore/washed it about three times. Tonight when I took it out of the dryer (normal heat, dried with all my other camis) I noticed one strap was no longer connected in the front. This has happened to me in the past with camis and I took out my sewing kit to fix the strap. Then I realized that it wasn't the stitching on the strap that had failed. The entire plastic loop that connects the strap to the front of the cami had melted. I dried it on normal heat with multiple other camis. Before this I've never had a plastic loop on camis melt. This is beyond repair. Luckily it wasn't super expensive but I'm still disappointed. If you're considering purchasing this, know in advance it probably won't last too long.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.