|Fits as expected||
- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 58% Cotton, 42% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Available in men's, women's, and children's sizes and fits.
- Fit: Slim (consider ordering a larger size for a looser fit)
- Perfect gift for your favorite math teacher! Bad puns for math!
- This premium t-shirt is made of lightweight fine jersey fabric
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Perfect gift for your favorite math teacher! Bad puns for math! Get one for yourself and show off your mathematical skills at school.
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01EW1F5PC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 27, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(PL)(AN) is just two monomials being multiplied, the result of that would simply be PLAN...
To use the FOIL method it would need to be a binomial or greater like this ---> (P+L)(A+N).
The result of that FIOL would be (PA+PN+LA+LN)
Anyways i bought it because my plan CAN'T be foiled! ;)