Plan B Games Century Spice Road Board Games
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Introducing century, a series of exciting and wonderfully addictive stand-alone, mixable games.
- Each title is set in different centuries, from the 15th - 17th, and depicts the trading systems and routes of these eras.
- Century: Spice Road is the first title in the Century series of games, and is designed by Emerson Matsu chi (Specter Ops designer).
- Discover the beauties of the spice trading road and its colorful markets with the amazing artwork by international renowned artist Fernanda Suárez.
- For ages 8 and up
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing Century, a series of exciting and wonderfully addictive stand-alone, mixable games. Each title is set in different centuries, from the 15th to the 17th, and depicts the major trading systems and routes of these eras. While quick and easy to learn, the century trilogy will fully engage even the most strategic players. Discover the beauties of the spice trading road and its colorful markets with the amazing artwork by international renowned artist Fernanda Suárez. Wrap your mind around simple and pure game mechanics combined with a touch of deck-building system that lead to endless strategies and decisions. Century Spice road is truly an outstanding game. One you will play over and over and...over again!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The game has an easy flow and I can see this becoming my new gateway game for new gamers. They are going to release three games in the Century series that will be stand alone expansions. I can't wait to see what the other games will be!
Easy play, on your turn you can take one action:
1: Play a card from your hand.
2: Aquire a trader card.
3: Rest (take all your played cards back into your hand)
4: Score (claim a score card by paying the spice cost.)
The game ends when a player gets his/her fifth score card (sixth in a 2 or 3 player game). When a player gets that last needed score card, the play continues to the last player so everyone gets the same amount of turns.
The main game is the card play. (What else would it be?) The trader cards let you get spices, upgrade spices or exchange spices for other spices. You have no hand limit but you can only have ten spices on your caravan at the end of your turn.
It is very much like Splendor but I have space for both games.