Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 22, 2016
We purchased a large wooden dollhouse from a different company a few years back, but found that the Plan sets fit perfectly. So now each birthday or christmas I try to add to it by buying these additional sets. This one was perfect since my daughter is really into playing with baby dolls lately, so now it sort of revived the doll house again. With a highchair, stroller, crib & changing table, there's furniture for multiple rooms in the house, leading to many different ideas. Really a great product.
on July 25, 2017
Very solid wooden furniture and so cute too. Every one of the pieces is very attractive. My 2 and 1/2 year old granddaughter loves them and they are made so well, that none of them has broken with all the use they have received.
on March 5, 2017
My little girl loves this set! She's five and plays with it regularly. Her favorite part is the stroller.

I really like this brand. We have the dollhouse and several other furniture pieces.
on February 12, 2016
I love this! We needed a nursery room and this was too cute. All of the little details are great. The little table's top flips over and has a felt inside for a changing table for the baby. The little drawer is actually a drawer and comes all the way out. It has been roughly played with by a four year old for 2 months and has held up nicely. We are using it in the Melissa and Doug Hi-Rise Dollhouse and it fits in perfectly. Would definitely recommend.
on March 24, 2014
This set is almost perfect. I prefer the Hape furniture colors and construction. I chose this set because it has a high chair and stroller and these are probably one of my daughter'a favorite pieces of her entire dollhouse. Crib is nice sized ( possibly little large- we have to place the nursery set in a separate room from the children's room) and my daughter enjoys the changing table. The baby is a little small but works if you don't have one. We have a cute baby from another company so we only use this baby sometimes. The mobile falls out from time to time but is a cute addition. All in all this is a great set - just wish the colors were more vibrant.
on March 1, 2017
This nursery is adorable. I bought it for my daughters doll house that is mostly furnished with Hape Wooden doll house accessories and it matched well along that furniture. The mobile on the crib is detachable but it has not been issue for us or her. If anything one could glue it into place. I loved the added bonus of the baby.
on March 30, 2017
Bought for my Grand daughters Skylar dollhouse for her 3rd birthday.This nursery set is adorable and she loves it.Fits the dollhouse perfectly.well built to.
on April 23, 2017
Glad I added this for the dollhouse and family. Stroller gets a lot of use especially!
on December 9, 2016
Bought this for my 2-1/2 year old granddaughter months before her baby sister was born. It was a good way to help explain how to care for a baby. I am disappointed with just one of the pieces: the changing table. The drawer constantly falls out. I understand it should not be so tight as not to open, but the way it falls out is annoying----pretty much unusable.
on March 23, 2014
My daughters were given my old doll house for Christmas and my 3 year old picked out this furniture to go in it. She loves it. And it does seem pretty sturdy (except for the mobile, but I doubt there is anyway to make that sturdy). The doll house just became a new favorite toy and that makes me smile because of my years loving it. The baby doll is very small and not for little hands so we have to keep it away from the 1 year old. But it is sturdy because it went through the washer and dryer and survived liking perfect. Good quality, durable toy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.