Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Plan Toy Fruit and Vegetable Play Set” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 15% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Plan Toy Fruit and Vegetable Play Set
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chop And Prepare This Mixture Of Five Vegetable And Fruits
- A Wooden Knife Is Included
- It Stimulates Children To Develop Their Imagination And Fine Motor Skill
- This Toy Is Made From All Natural Recycled Rubber Wood
- Our Toys And Play Sets Have Real World Functionality Which Encourages Creative Play In A Positive Learning Environment
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
One of the best thing about this fruit and veggie play set is its look. It doesn't look "fake" like other brands. The color of each fruit is softer and looks more real.
In my opinion, this set can be enjoyed by the kids as young as 15 months old, but will be a bigger hit once they are ~20 months (or when they have a better control of their fine motor skill).
Highly recommended! You won't be disappointed.
1. The velcro is strong. So I expect this toy will hold up well and still work YEARS later. My kid is now 19 months and she has a bit of a hard time slicing through the toy if I stick the velcro pieces perfectly. I purposely stick them halfway to help her along.
2. The knife is big and chunky so it's easy for her to hold onto and has a nice blunt tip so I'm comfortable leaving her with the toy by herself without fear of her hurting herself.
My only complaint and reason for the 3 stars would be that my "orange" was yellow. But a lemon is also included, so it's not a lemon. When my kid asks what this is, I say orange, but it's CLEARLY not an orange. So I tell her its a grapefruit. But what 19 month old knows grapefruit? Half the purpose of the toy is provide imaginative play so I had to knock off a few stars. It really is a great set. But I wish I got a full and complete set of accurate toys.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice wooden toys. Easy for a toddler to cut using the knife in the set. The velcro holds the parts nicely together.Published 19 months ago by musicandarts
Fantastic toy that every toddler can't get enough of . highly recommend for pretend play.Published 19 months ago by Mamallama
My 22-month old son (who helps us prep dinner in general) LOVES these. He has played with them pretty much non-stop since we got them 4 days ago. Read morePublished 21 months ago by B. Knowles
I bought these for my son when he was 1 because I thought it was a neat skill for him to work on and would help him pretend to be cooking. Read morePublished on June 19, 2014 by Stacey Baugh
These wooden toys are great, non-toxic, and safe for my children. My daughter especially likes to "cut" her veggies with the included wooden knife.Published on May 19, 2014 by Andrea
Yeah! This stuff is awesome. Its a real hit with my daughter, and with friends that come to play. Educational too. Read morePublished on March 21, 2014 by STPM