Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Plan Toy Geometric Sorting Board
|Price:||$26.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Set Of Four Geometric Shapes Which Can Be Stacked Together According To The Number Of Holes In The Middle Of Each One
- Instills Early Math Concepts Through Play
- Teaches Shape Recognition And Early Geometry
- Winner Of The Good Toy Award From Parent Magazine
- Teaches Color And Pattern Recognition Through Play
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Geometric Sorting Board consists of a set of four colorful geometric shapes which can be stacked together on the sturdy 10-peg wooden board .Children can stack them anyway they want - according to the number of holes in the middle of each shape.
- Children will learn to recognize shapes, colors,and develop sorting and counting abilities.
- The pieces are easy-to-grasp with 4 different shapes for separate activities such as color recognition, sorting and learning about individual shapes.
Top Customer Reviews
The kids, 23 months & 4 years, both immediately loved it; ie. The youngest immediately took control of the toy whilst being loudly scolded by the bossy 4-year old on how she wasn't assembling it correctly(!!!!), which quickly spun out of control, and ended up in a draw with both of them letting out an ear-splitting screech. In toddler/preschooler world, I suppose this is a "two-thumbs up."
After the dust settled, I took a look-see at this new toy, and received a few reprimands from the 4-year old on my unorthodox experiments with it. Namely the totally cool discovery that this toy not only teaches about colors, shapes numbers, with a little dexterity thrown in, but it also fits the bolts and nails that come with the Green Toys Tool Set they own, and that it also makes a whole new 'wardrobe' for their Turnello the Mouse toy that they received for Christmas. My youngest, had she not been in such a tizzy at this point might have approved, but my four-year old insisted this kind of out-of-the-box thinking was a highly unacceptable use of a toy with only one stated purpose.
Against her explicit warning, and under her disapproving eye, I continued to compose a little car - that would even roll for a time - though the nuts inevitably fell off, and thus the 'wheels' detached.Read more ›
The sorter is colorful, well made, and has no small pieces. The only thing I can foresee happening to it would be if a peg came loose, which I believe has happened to a few other reviewers. My son is not gentle with his toys, so I monitor his use of this toy carefully.
This is not my favorite plan toy, but it's of the same quality as the others. We have the cone sorter as well, and that one is more fun for him at this age.
After playing with this literally every day for a month, my son can now put the shapes back on the pegs. He loves this toy and it is the very first thing he goes to when he plays. It's well worth the money and I can see us using it for other sorting activities down the road.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome! Just as durable and fun as I remembered from my childhood! My two year old isn't into it as much I was thinking. Probably a better toy for 3+ years.Published 3 months ago by MarieCS
This was a hit with my 18-month old granddaughter. Very educational - colors, shapes and number involved.Published 5 months ago by Jennifer Jones
I thought the wooden shapes should of been painted a little better. should of . painted with a flat coat paint. Read morePublished 6 months ago by lori
16 month old loves it ...takes a break then loves it again... very well made toy with vibrant colors and fun to usePublished 7 months ago by MeeshyMom
This puzzle is awesome for little kids. Teaches shapes, colors and counting. Great for 1-4 year olds. We love ours!Published 7 months ago by Erin
Wonderfully built and tons of fun! We bought this for our daughter when she turned 2 and she is now almost 4. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Circle City Mama
Great toy for toddlers and babies alike. both play with it in its own way.Published 9 months ago by Code_Red