Plan Toy Punch and Drop
|Price:||$28.44 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for hammering practice
- The Balls Drop Down After Hammered And Roll Out The Side
- There Are Three Balls Red Blue Green And A Wood Mallet
- Improves The HandEye Coordination Aligning Slotting And Aiming
- This Toy Is Made From All Natural Organic Recycled Rubber Wood
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. Unlike flashy plastic toys, this actually keeps my son occupied for 30 minutes at a time. I can actually cook an entire meal because of this toy.
2. Extremely durable, fantastic craftsmanship. All wood, dovetailed construction and Plan Toys guarantees the safety of their toys. Unlike other drop and hammer toys, the balls are not plastic (generally, the plastic balls are squeezed through the holes). These balls are wooden and are kept up inside the holes by an additional gear-like piece, which the banging shifts until the balls fall through.
3. At first, I didn't like how there is not "catcher" for the balls when they roll out and go scattering across the kitchen floor, but well...he so loves this toy, he will crawl after the balls, bring them back and continue banging, which gives me even more time to maybe even whip up dessert. Sometimes they get lost under sofas and behind curtains, but oh well.
4. Educational: teaches cause and effect, tool usage, gross motor skills, aiming, colors. Gives him a real sense of accomplishment.
1. Not sure if ours is defective or if it's a design flaw, but with one of the holes, the ball gets wedged inside about 50% of the time and does not roll out.Read more ›
The most interesting part of this toy is how long it will hold his attention. I have seen him play with this toy for an alarming amount of time. 35 consecutive minutes has been the absolute longest. Albeit doing different things with the toy not just the punch and drop part. He was particularly interested while learning "in" "out" kinds of concepts.
This means I can take just one toy with us when we, say, fold laundry or do dishes.
Another surprising aspect of this toy is that we can play together. Three balls and two hands makes it easy start teaching sharing. The joy seeing all three balls drop far exceeds his need place each ball in the hole. However, sometimes he does need to push each ball.
I have seen this little boy do many harsh things with toy. I don't think one would be able to tell by looking at it. Very well constructed. There is nothing about this toy that makes me nervous. This includes the color stains of the balls.
This was the first "Plan" product that I purchased for my then 10 month old daughter. When I received it, I was concerned because the bottom is made out of cardboard (you can see it peeking out in the picture) and the holes required such force to get the balls through that my 6 year old didn't want to play with it. Within a month, the bottom was crushed so the toy is unusable. I don't know if she stepped on it, which is my guess, or she hit it with the mallet in frustration because the balls wouldn't go through, but given my daughter is very small and light for her age, the cardboard had to be cheap for her to crush it in. Really, Plan, can't you put plywood on the bottom like you have on the top so it's less likely to break?
Unfortunately, I was too busy until now (3.5 months from purchase) to see if I could get this replaced and now I've missed the window for returns. So, learn from me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well made and very popular with the one year old baby boy! This quality toy is very safe and fun and extremely well made, rounded edges and it is easy to pound the balls through... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Susan J.
This is one of our child's favorite toys! It's a great gift for a 12-14 month old. I highly recommend this one!Published 3 months ago by M Jones
I bought this over a year ago for my budding toddler...she was into everything and nothing seemed to keep her attention for very long. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Rose
One of the best toys for 12-24 month olds on the market. It gets played with non-stop in our household of 5 children.Published 6 months ago by R. Riding
My grandson loves playing with this! He hasn't mastered the hammer yet, but he get's as much fun just pushing the balls through the holes!Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
My twins were 11 months old when they got this. They have been playing with this toy every single day ever since. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Marya
This was purchased for a 1 year old boy as a birthday present. Although he got many "high tech" type toys, this turned out to be one of his favorites. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Hannibal