Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 342 reviews
on January 22, 2016
I bought this as a gift and I think I got a previous return and didn't realize it until it was too late to return it - so that part is on me. But I wasn't really impressed with the execution. The box it came it was flimsy and no-frills, certainly not what you'd expect for a children's toy, and somehow when it was pulled it didn't do what it showed in the pictures at all. The whole thing just seemed very clumsy. I do realize that there's a possibility that I received a defective or damaged unit but this was just a really big disappointment.
on June 12, 2016
Came with the bottom jaw broken off
on January 5, 2016
Unfortunately this toy broke within a week while using appropriately.
on December 8, 2011
I purchased this toy for my daughter as I had something similar as a kid, but when it arrived I was so disappointed! I don't know if I got a defective toy, but the alligator doesn't "dance" at all. It just kind of drags along the floor then falls over cause his belly keeps hitting the carpet. Even when I moved it to our tile it didn't have a fluid motion and just kind of looked broken and struggled to stay upright. If the links in his belly were a half inch shorter this would work perfectly, but as is it didn't work at all and I had to return it.
on January 7, 2011
My 19-month-old received the dancing alligator as a Christmas gift and absolutely loved it until a small wooden dowel on the side of the face popped out. I found her playing with it, and thankfully got it from her.

I don't understand why a toy rated for children under two would have chokable pieces that pop out easily, especially for what I paid. I recommend the Melissa and Doug frolicking frog. All of the pieces are attached together by thick string.

The alligator is just plain dangerous in my opinion.
77 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2010
I returned this toy as poorly construction, small compared to picture, not durable by just looking at it. My granddaughter would not receive a toy like this from us. We shouldn't be charged with shipping either. This toy is junk I think, as well as the Whoozit I ordered for her, all these legs and not one sound from any. IT rattled barely when shook; I'm paralyzed and must shop online unfortunately few items or others will I ever purchase from Amazon. We were embarrassed but kept Whoozit due to price of shipping it wasn't worth it. natm