Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Plan Toys City Series Parking Garage” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 38% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Plan Toys City Series Parking Garage
|Price:||$70.91 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$29.08 (29%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PlanToys create to inspire children's imagination as well as promote their physical and intellectual development
- PlanToys practices the "Three R's" of green living: reduce, reuse, and recycle
- PlanToys incorporates thoughtful design and age-appropriate challenges to stimulate children's creativity
- The Plan Toys City Series Parking Garage is an imagination building play toy that kids can use to enjoy hours of fun
- The Plan City category is great fun and helps children learn about transportation systems and different occupations in a city
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Plan Toys Parking Garage
Managing a multi-level parking garage is tons of fun for little ones with this wood parking garage set. This sturdy, colorful and modern looking garage has 3 levels of parking spaces, a working elevator tower, attendant's booth and helipad. Comes with one car, a gas station,car washing machine and figurine. The design is scaled to accommodate other die-cast metal and plastic toy vehicles too.
Hours of imaginative play and great fun with this Parking Garage!
20 x 13 x 14 inches
Ages 3 and Up
Made in Thailand
Thoughtful design and age-appropriate challenges to stimulate children's creativity
Inspire children's imagination as well as promote their physical and intellectual development
Great fun and helps children learn about transportation systems and different occupations
Made from natural and sustainable rubber wood
Enables children to play and become closer to nature
Water-based dyes and organic color pigment
Top Customer Reviews
I wasn't expecting the ramps to come off so easy, but my 4 yr old can put them back on herself and a little wood glue will secure them. Also the attendent booth and car wash are not attaced which I wasn't expecting.
1. It's smaller than I expected it to be.
2. Unless it's elevated on a table or other object, it it is hard to play with. If it's on the ground it's virtually impossible to use the bottom deck (where the gas pumps are), and pretty hard to use the middle deck as well.
3. It doesn't work too well with matchbox cars and trucks; you really do need to us Plan Toys' (small lighweight) little cars - other vehicles are just too big.
4. The two ramps just rest on two little pegs at the top of each, so they come off all the time. They were not designed to be permenently affixed to the structure, so unless you crazy glue them down they will pop off a lot. Very bad design! Also, even when they are on their pegs they are not flush against the garage, and the little gap means cars don't roll down very easily. We got around this last problem by crazy-gluing the ramps to the garage.
UPDATE: A year and a half later now and my son plays with this garage quite often. One of our recent discoveries about this garage is that Thomas the Train tracks can be plugged right into it. The holes they plug into are designed for Plan Toys road tracks, but fit perfectly with train tracks. This gave a whole new life to this garage! My son loves to incorporate into his train track configurations so that the trains drive through and/or up it on their travels. This toy has proved more lasting and fun than it appeared at first that it would.
Our elevator broke within ONE DAY.
Plan agreed to send me a new part - to their credit they are great about sending parts. In the mean time I set about fixing the old one. It's not easy getting that black knob off on top, but I managed. Basically there is a tiny piece of plastic under that black knob on top that serves as a clicker - the gear around the spool under the knob clicks against this to make the elevator ratchet up and down rather than slip when you reposition your hand. Without that clicker, the toy is very frustrating for little hands to work.
This is not a matter of a child being hard on a toy - it's a matter of poor design. So if you're hoping like I was that your kids will be easier on the toy - it won't help. I don't think my kids were rough with this.
I tried to replace the clicker that broke off with a bit of a starbucks gift card but it broke shortly, too. (I had to drill into the dowel holding it, and hold it in place with hot glue) I tried to find another sort of plastic that would be strong enough to hold up the elevator but not break under repeated stress. I tested the "cookie cards" from our grocery store, which also break under repeated stress - as well as milk jug plastic, which seemed less prone to breakage didn't hold up the elevator consistantly (too thin).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wish the ramps locked on somehow. I put this together by myself pretty quickly- all the pieces came in a nice condition. Read morePublished 3 months ago by KellyKay
This gets played with DAILY and is a great hit with our baby, toddler and it's even fun for adults to play with a child since there are a lot of "stations" for play with... Read morePublished 4 months ago by audreyofdc
I absolutely love this toy and so does my son. I purchased it when he was 18 months and he is almost two and plays with it for at least an hour a day. Read morePublished 4 months ago by MRob
My son has been playing with this for about 6 months, it is still one of his favorite toys. This is one of the highest quality wooden toys we've built. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Karen
Just enough detail to make it super fun, most hot wheels or matchbox will also work well with this. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
We bought this for my grandson at the age of 2. He loved it but only lasted about 2 yrs. before it started to fall apart. We had several plan city buildings. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Gallagher Cheryl
It's a beautiful toy, but the ramp comes undone a lot and the gas station is underneath which makes it hard to get to. The elevator is cool.Published 6 months ago by Jo-Anna Gambino