Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Plan Toys Preschool Cone Sorting” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 16% off the $25.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Plan Toys Preschool Cone Sorting
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Learn about height, depth, size, patterns and the sequence of sorting and stacking with this nine piece set
- PlanPreschool toys provide a multitude of early child developmental features
- Fun and learning are combined through baby toys, push-pull toys, manipulative toys, musical instruments, games, puzzles and blocks
- Plantoys create toys that inspire children's imagination as well as promote their physical and intellectual development
- PlanToys proves that it is possible to maintain superior quality while following a path of environmental and social responsibility
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- This new model is recommended for 18+ months (versus 2+ years with the old model).
- This new model has ridges on all of the outer rings, which makes for more secure stacking and more stacking possibilities (See photo).
- This new model has a rounded top which allows for upside down stacking and perhaps creates less of a choking hazard.
- This new model has a green base with ridges on top and bottom, which creates more stacking possibilities. The green color is also less likely to get stained. My natural base on the old model has gotten dirty and stained after only a of couple months.
- This new model is made from sawdust and wood chips instead of organic rubberwood which results in a grainy look (versus the smooth look of the old model). Personally, I think the old model is more aesthetically pleasing.
- This new model uses organic paint (the paint on the old model is still water-based and non-toxic, but not organic).
Overall, this new model appears even better than the old one, and I would definitely recommend it!
Also, here is my original review of the old model:
My 9 month old loves taking apart this toy. Every time we put it back together, she just has to demolish it. This toy also encouraged her to start crawling. She would throw one of the inner cylinders, and then crawl after it to fetch it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thus stacking toy has already started to be a favorite toy for not only my 11 month old but my 3.5 yr old. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Sarah Kahnt
I have a few thoughts on this toy. We just received it about a week ago and paid around $18. I do not have the old model to compare it to but the old model was consistently... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased this for my 2 1/2 year old hoping it wouldn't be too "young" for her. She loves this set! Read morePublished 17 months ago by lori h
Very sturdy. My 1 year old loves to stack them up, then not them over.Published 18 months ago by Amy Wallace
I liked the original one better. But my 1 year old still loves this one.Published 18 months ago by Rachel
I have purchased this brand before and always loved it. Unfortunately, they are now made of compressed wood products - not solid wood as they were 2-3 years ago. Sad. Read morePublished 19 months ago by kabuky
My daughter has loved this toy from 6 months until now, 14 months. I anticipate a lot more love for this toy as the years progress. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Kathryn