|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.1 x 1 x 5.9 inches|
|Item model number||86279|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||86279|
PlanAhead Medium Home/Office 18 Month Planner, July 2015 -December 2016, Assorted Colors, Color May Vary (86279)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Assorted design colors: Black, Blue, Red, Grey
- 4 year reference calendar
- Monthly tabs
- planner, contacts, resources, and notes section
- Customer will receive one Planner in any of the following colors: Assorted design colors: Black, Blue, Red, Grey. Color is random and cannot be chosen at this time.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Basic Medium Home/Office Planner in Monthly/Weekly Format with 4 Tabbed Dividers. 18-Month Format (July 2015 - December 2016). Make sure you're prepared for the new year with a 2014/2015 planner.
Compare with similar items
PlanAhead Small 18 Month Planner, July 2016 - December 2017, Assorted Colors (86981)
Blue Sky 2018-2019 Academic Year Weekly & Monthly Planner, Flexible Cover, Twin-Wire Binding, 5" x 8", Enterprise
PlanAhead See It Bigger 18 Month Planner, July 2016 - December 2017, Assorted Colors (87006)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||8.12 x 1 x 5.88 in||6.75 x 1 x 8.75 in||5 x 0.4 x 8 in||6.3 x 0.3 x 9 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The size is perfect, I can leave it open and it still doesn't take up a lot room - less than a letter-sized page.
2) I get to see the entire week at a glance, with the next week a page flip away. And while the page for a given day is shown, the markings are faint
enough that I can ignore, or if want to set the time, writing the appointment time in is easily done, and easily seen.
3) Its compact enough to travel with me, or sit on my desktop.
4) Lastly, for those of us who work on Fiscal Years, its an easy way to combine the Fiscal and Calendar years into a single years' book.
Classy and durable, a great combination.
This year Walmart had a bunch of "updated" planners. Why change what works? Now I'd be the first to say that in this town we have the World's Smallest WallyWorld so perhaps if I travelled elsewhere I would have discovered my faves on the shelves. But that wouldn't make sense. It's at least a 60 mile round trip to the next Walmart. So I was happy to discover this tried and true version on Amazon. Yeah, it cost a little more as somebody has to pay for home shipping even though we've already paid our Prime memberships. But oh well - gotta pick your battles and I am simply happy to have this ready to go for 2016.
I found using my phone’s calendar irritating and head ache inducing. I have high hopes that this hard copy will help me keep track of my family’s schedules and help me better manage my time.