Plan Toys Dancing Alligator
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PlanToys is the first company to manufacture toys using wood from rubber trees that no longer provide Latex
- PlanToys practices the three RS of Green Living: Reduce Reuse and recycle our manufacturing processes are designed to reduce waste and save energy
- Plantoys creates innovative educational toys for every developmental stage of childhood
- Plantoys are made from non-toxic natural materials such as organic rubberwood
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- The plan toys dancing alligator is an awesome accessory for your child's play collection
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Appearance: Both toys are absolutely adorable. The Hape Croc's head is painted on a single piece of wood, while the Plan Toys Alligator's head is made from a couple of pieces of wood and the mouth opens and closes and only the eyes are painted. They are both a similar green color, though the Hape is a little brighter/yellowy (though not as bright as the photo shows). If you have other Hape products, the green is one they commonly use as in their Country Critters Activity Cube or Little Dump Truck. Additionally, the Hape has less green and more natural wood showing, which could be a plus or minus for some. The Hape also has little claws painted on the orange wheels, while the Plan Toys has yellow wheels with no feet painted on. I don't love that Hape stamped their logo on the tail, making it fairly prominent. They both have pull strings, the Hape Croc's is green, and the Plan Toys Alligator is a natural light brown. The Hape pull string is about 3-4 inches longer, while the Plan Toys pull string is a bit thicker. The Hape Croc is also slightly longer by about 2 inches. In this category, I feel that the Plan Toys Alligator wins for looks because the head is more interesting without the paint and the color is warmer.
2. Function: When pulled, the Plan Toys Alligator moves forward and backwards. Basically, the back wheels move closer to the front wheels and then they move further away.Read more ›
My son has four toys from Plan Toys, and every one of them is a beautiful, educational, durable, and updated classic.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my step-brother's baby, and it became her favorite toy. He had another baby, and it's become one of HER favorite toys, too! The girls just don't get tired of it.Published 9 days ago by Jiaff Jioop
my kids love it. have this toy for 2 yaers already. it didnt broke yet. :)
This was the second alligator we purchased. The first one lasted more than 12 months and went everywhere with us until it lost its back wheels. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Jacqueline Dinsley
This is my toddler's favourite pull toy.
I mean here I am trying to review it and my daughter is going crazy over seeing it! Read more
Great toy for toddlers who have just mastered walking. My 13 month old loves running around the house with his gator.Published 1 month ago by c n
My 13 month old likes this but isn't entertained for too long. He hasn't learned to pull it along, rather he holds it by the string and carries it around (probably because the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Anya
This dancing alligator toy was given to our great grandson, age two, for Christmas. He likes pull toys, but was much more interested in the pound and tap bench toy that his cousin... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jean Miller