Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on May 19, 2017
Generally love plan toys. I bought several for my daughter. Bought this one for my 14 month old and it is cute with bright colors, and moves well when pushed. The wood seems of the same good quality as the other plan toys that I have. However with this one, the area where glue was applied was not shaved down. So the glue hardened into a point. I had to shave down the glue with a nail filer. Not the kind of finished product that I expect from plan toys. But overall decent toy.
on November 11, 2015
This is a cute little toy. The rubber banded construction gives the car a wiggle as it rolls. I find it cute and appealing. The colors are happy.

I have been trying to replace worn out plastic toys with more open-ended wooden toys. Unfortunately, my 8-month-old seems to prefer anything plastic with flashing lights. Figures. So he doesn't enjoy this toy much, but I keep it in his toy box hoping that some day he will find a way to play with it.
on January 19, 2016
Maybe I shouldn't love this car so much but I do. I got it as an extra post Christmas gift just because it was on a good sale, otherwise not sure I would have splurged on it. Anyways, it's super cute and moves great. I think this would make a great baby shower gift as it could grow with the child.
on March 15, 2016
This is one of those toys that I love and really want my son to love too. He's 13 months old and we've had it two months... while he does seem to like it and play with it occasionally, it's not one of his favorites. I do like knowing it's well made and non-toxic.
This is so cute! I purchased it for my nephew, who is only 4 months old, but it's sturdy and great for babies to just hold and touch.
on November 15, 2013
It is a nice looking toy and I am happy to know that it is non-toxic. But it is not my baby's favorite (she is 5.5 months, bought it when she was 4 months). I keep advertising this to her, but she does not seem to care. I hope it might interest her when she is a bit older...Maybe you will have better luck!
on January 22, 2016
We are very big on "Montessori" in our household so this toy fit the bill. It is VERY small. Fits in the palm of my hand. But it keeps our son entertained far more than I could have ever imagined.
on July 12, 2017
Wonderful product and well made. I feel comfortable letting my son mouth this.
on December 4, 2016
Great product. It arrived on time and as described. Its a bit smaller than I had expected, but its my fault for not reading the details. Perfect for my 6 month old nephew with no chipping paint or small parts that could harm him.
on June 7, 2017
Darling little car! Rolls well and is flexible so babies can manipulate it in other ways.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question