Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,848 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,363 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 27, 2016
This is a great value for another really cute Disney movie. It wasn't critically acclaimed, but in our household it's only second to Lightning McQueen and the Cars franchise with my three year old son.

This comes with the DVD (great for the car) Blu Ray (great for the TV) and digital copy (great for the Ipad or phone!). So...your little Planes fan can have access anywhere you'd like him or her to! It's a really great price for what you get. We've only watched it a few times, but already it's worth it!

This movie stars Dusty Crophopper, a crop duster who dreams of being a racing plane. He enters in the Wings Around the Globe Rally to race against many other 'real' racing planes. He makes many friends and has many adventures along the way. If a message is important to you in a kids movie, this has a 'you can be anything you want to be' and a 'never give up on yourself or your dreams' message. Or, if you just like to be entertained, this is great for that too!

It has cute characters and is an all around fun family film. I was really happy to get this movie in all 3 forms for such a good price. Highly recommend!
on August 7, 2017
Why 4 star, well, hope Amazon representative will read the Why!

I have roku tv's (3 of them) so is very comfortable to have a digital version and not only the bluray (that I have to play on the main TV), but au contraire of the blu ray version the amazon HD video only come in English.
My family is multilingual, me, Spanish speaker, wife, German Speaker, and we live in the US, so, our 4 children speak the 3 languages (since each of us speak with them in our mother language) , when watch the blu ray version they ask for some of the 3 languages regarding ...., they mood?..don't know really what make them today watch it in Spanish and tomorrow in English or German but the important is that they brain work in that way.
With amazon hd video version that part of the entertainment/brain exercise is lost , very, very very unfortunate.
Of course that happen with all the video content, hope they will fix that someday.....

The movie itself of course they love it, and is a 5 star in that way.
Sorry if you will complain about that the rating it must be about the movie itself and not about the amazon choice to cast it only in one language but ...well, perdon for that.
This was given as a Christmas gift with a set of 11 Disney Planes to play with as he watched. It was exciting to see his toys in the movie. Excellent gift. Movie was fun for the whole family and will be one the kids watch often.
on January 21, 2014
My 3 year old loves this movie, and after watching it with her over a hundred times, I realized it has a sweet message. Check out the Franz song in the special features; very sweet. Excellent for talking about following what you want vs. what people expect of you. The digital copy was great, and the extra DVD means we can forget it in the car and she can still watch Dusty Crophopper. There are a few words in it I wish they had left off "hello ladies" as an insult to some racer plans, "moron" when two planes were in a fight, and a fall-in-love storyline they didn't need. Other than that, it's great.
on December 1, 2013
Though in many ways this had a similar story line to the first Cars movie (rookie desires to win the big race), it still feels fresh. Dusty Crophopper desires to be more than what his original purpose was. He wishes to enter an around-the-world race that usually is reserved for planes that are built for racing. When he manages to make the cut, he has to deal with the prejudices of being a "farm boy." Aside from the challenges he faces from the difficult race and his fear of heights (imagine a plane afraid of heights), he also has to put up with the dirty trickery from other racers who don't play fair. However, he has old and new friends helping him out: the grounded Skipper (a war hero who suffers post traumatic stress), Dusty's best friend Chug (forgetful and big-mouthed), the nerdy girl whose name I've forgotten but is just as endearing, and the Spanish plane whose name I've also forgotten. The characters are memorable...the names aren't.

In many ways, I like this story better than Cars. It is more exciting and adventurous, since it shows the various obstacles Dusty has to face traveling around the world. Dusty is a much more likable character than Lightening McQueen was. The film actually promotes many good morals: doing it anyway despite what anyone tells you and no matter how great the odds, always be a good guy (it does pay in the end), among others.
on April 19, 2017
My 2-year-old so downloaded this tow his kids Kindle without asking first! We now have parental locks set in place, initially, he did not care about the item, however now he loves to watch he airplanes talk and fly! So even though my little stinker never should have purchases this product without asking, he now owns a pretty sweet movie!
on July 9, 2015
Outstanding came as discribed.. My little brother will love this movie. I brought the combo package cause my little brother always ends up scratching the disc and have replace them. I had an idea of a great way to back up all his movies and that was digital copies of that same movie downloaded to his iTunes account. Though it is sometimes a pain in the butt getting the movie and iTunes to communicate with each other. I would buy this again if I have to. Thanks seller
on February 5, 2014
This was decided as my gift for my son's family and 5-year old son. We spent Christmas together and the adults were just as excited as the child, to complete the day's dinner and celebrations, so we could reach the evening hour, to gather in front of the big screen at home, and watch this 3-D movie together. It amazes me that those who craft these movies think of both children and the adult audience. There were so many hilarious lines which parents and adults think of as "code" past the age of 30, and especially having raised a family. Some of the time we were howling with laughter so loud, we had to hit "pause" and my grandson was trying to figure out the joke. But he loved it, too. He will be collecting the little plane character models, and received one for Christmas. It was the perfect family entertainment for our day.
on March 5, 2017
If you get Planes Fire and Rescue, get this Planes movie, too. It explains where Dusty came from, and it's surprisingly good. Yes, it is basically a re-creation of Cars with planes instead, but it's still great fun.
on December 26, 2013
We bought this for our nephew for Christmas & we did our internet shopping after we did our store shopping. This way we could order what we couldn't find in the store & this also allowed us to shop for items that we knew were cheaper on Amazon. I ordered this, expecting it to arrive the 23rd. We had family over that day & I knew the gift was arriving that day but they actually left before the gift got here. They arrived for celebrations around 2pm & eventually left at just after 9pm since they had a long drive home. I was horrified & embarrassed since I kept looking up the tracking number & it didn't say anything past the 'on truck since about 5am that day'. The package came around 10pm, I think it may have been after but I was in bed when they delivered. I felt bad for my nephew & I felt bad for the driver (he looked exhausted). Now I have to pay to get it to my nephew & I don't want to deal with going to the post office, which is why I ordered it the way I did!!! So the product gets 5 stars, but everything else would be a half star. Bah Humbug!