Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 1,835 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,348 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 27, 2016
This is a great value for another really cute Disney movie. It wasn't critically acclaimed, but in our household it's only second to Lightning McQueen and the Cars franchise with my three year old son.

This comes with the DVD (great for the car) Blu Ray (great for the TV) and digital copy (great for the Ipad or phone!). So...your little Planes fan can have access anywhere you'd like him or her to! It's a really great price for what you get. We've only watched it a few times, but already it's worth it!

This movie stars Dusty Crophopper, a crop duster who dreams of being a racing plane. He enters in the Wings Around the Globe Rally to race against many other 'real' racing planes. He makes many friends and has many adventures along the way. If a message is important to you in a kids movie, this has a 'you can be anything you want to be' and a 'never give up on yourself or your dreams' message. Or, if you just like to be entertained, this is great for that too!

It has cute characters and is an all around fun family film. I was really happy to get this movie in all 3 forms for such a good price. Highly recommend!
This was given as a Christmas gift with a set of 11 Disney Planes to play with as he watched. It was exciting to see his toys in the movie. Excellent gift. Movie was fun for the whole family and will be one the kids watch often.
on July 21, 2014
This is another great family movie that my wee boy loves, and if your little one loves cars then this will probably be a big hit in your home. This one is all about a crop dusting plane with big ambitions, and who his friends him achieve his dream

It's set in the cars universe so there is some definite comfort here and, much like cars it is up beat and has likeable characters, and of course the good guys come out on top in the end, It does not have the same catchy soundtrack of cars, which is a shame as my little one loves a good boogie, but that does not distract from the fun

All in all a good watch
on January 21, 2014
My 3 year old loves this movie, and after watching it with her over a hundred times, I realized it has a sweet message. Check out the Franz song in the special features; very sweet. Excellent for talking about following what you want vs. what people expect of you. The digital copy was great, and the extra DVD means we can forget it in the car and she can still watch Dusty Crophopper. There are a few words in it I wish they had left off "hello ladies" as an insult to some racer plans, "moron" when two planes were in a fight, and a fall-in-love storyline they didn't need. Other than that, it's great.
on December 1, 2013
Though in many ways this had a similar story line to the first Cars movie (rookie desires to win the big race), it still feels fresh. Dusty Crophopper desires to be more than what his original purpose was. He wishes to enter an around-the-world race that usually is reserved for planes that are built for racing. When he manages to make the cut, he has to deal with the prejudices of being a "farm boy." Aside from the challenges he faces from the difficult race and his fear of heights (imagine a plane afraid of heights), he also has to put up with the dirty trickery from other racers who don't play fair. However, he has old and new friends helping him out: the grounded Skipper (a war hero who suffers post traumatic stress), Dusty's best friend Chug (forgetful and big-mouthed), the nerdy girl whose name I've forgotten but is just as endearing, and the Spanish plane whose name I've also forgotten. The characters are memorable...the names aren't.

In many ways, I like this story better than Cars. It is more exciting and adventurous, since it shows the various obstacles Dusty has to face traveling around the world. Dusty is a much more likable character than Lightening McQueen was. The film actually promotes many good morals: doing it anyway despite what anyone tells you and no matter how great the odds, always be a good guy (it does pay in the end), among others.
on April 19, 2017
My 2-year-old so downloaded this tow his kids Kindle without asking first! We now have parental locks set in place, initially, he did not care about the item, however now he loves to watch he airplanes talk and fly! So even though my little stinker never should have purchases this product without asking, he now owns a pretty sweet movie!
on July 9, 2015
Outstanding came as discribed.. My little brother will love this movie. I brought the combo package cause my little brother always ends up scratching the disc and have replace them. I had an idea of a great way to back up all his movies and that was digital copies of that same movie downloaded to his iTunes account. Though it is sometimes a pain in the butt getting the movie and iTunes to communicate with each other. I would buy this again if I have to. Thanks seller
on February 1, 2014
The movie was good for the kids; they loved it.
It's Planes, after all. Of course, Disney movies are loved.
The real 5 star here, however, goes to Amazon. I mean - you can buy these movies everywhere, of course. But when I'm Christmas shopping for grandchildren 1500 miles away, and I go to the P. O to mail the gifts and find out that on top of my price for the gift, I have to add another 15.00+ for shipping, then I go to UPS or Fed Ex and find that the PO was the cheapest . . . . Well, the expense can be pretty overwhelming. I'm so thankful for Amazon's prime membership. It's well worth the cost yearly. My children love that I send their children gifts through Amazon because I always get their presents to them on time, and they get a better quality of gifts since Amazon has great pricing. I love Amazon: gifts, Kindle, Audible, personal items, subscribe and save, Visa points - my first place to shop!
on February 5, 2014
This was decided as my gift for my son's family and 5-year old son. We spent Christmas together and the adults were just as excited as the child, to complete the day's dinner and celebrations, so we could reach the evening hour, to gather in front of the big screen at home, and watch this 3-D movie together. It amazes me that those who craft these movies think of both children and the adult audience. There were so many hilarious lines which parents and adults think of as "code" past the age of 30, and especially having raised a family. Some of the time we were howling with laughter so loud, we had to hit "pause" and my grandson was trying to figure out the joke. But he loved it, too. He will be collecting the little plane character models, and received one for Christmas. It was the perfect family entertainment for our day.
on September 29, 2016
My son was a huge fan of cars the movie so we thought we would try this one. He wasn't a huge fan of cars 2, but I absolutely loved this one along with the original. I would definitely recommend it for any toddler boys that have fascinations with talking planes trains and automobiles.