|Item Weight||6.69 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||AC1500.1M|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Warranty||ONE YEAR-OVER-THE-COUNTER EXCHANGE WARRANTY (EXTENDED 4 YEARS [ADDITIONAL 3 YEARS PARTS & LABOR])|
|Height (inches)||3 inches|
|Width (inches)||10 inches|
Planet Audio AC1500.1M Monoblock Car Amplifier - 1500 Watts Max Power, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Mosfet Power Supply, Remote Subwoofer Control
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||1500 Watts|
|Item Weight||6.69 Pounds|
About this item
- POWER: Max Power Output of 1500 Watts at 2 Ohms into one channel. Maximum Power output of 750 Watts at 4 Ohms into one Channel. This amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. This input will be used to connect the AC1500.1M to your factory radio or aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the AC1500.1M with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. A low-pass filter will primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- DIMENSIONS: The AC1500.1M is 10 inches in Depth, 10 inches in Width and 2.4 inches in Height. It can be installed in a variety of different places due to its’ slim and compact design
- WARRANTY: Planet Audio provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.Com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Control Your Sound
Make your own music rules with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1500.1M Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier. With 1500 Watts Max Power and MOSFET power supply, this Amplifier lets you set your audio experience. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud.
- Class A/B, Monoblock, MOSFET power supply
- 1500 Watts @2-Ohms x 1 channel Max Power, 750 Watts @4-Ohms x 1 channel
- High and low level inputs
- Thermal overload speaker and short protection
- Variable low pass crossover, Variable bass boost
- Input sensitivity selector, Variable input gain control
- Dimensions: L 10 x W 10 x H 2.4, Weight: 6.8 Lbs.
- Remote Subwoofer Control, Power and protection LEDs
MOSFET Power Supply
Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors quickly switch from full to non-conduction for high-efficiency output.
Our Class-A/B amplifiers feature specific linear circuitry that increases sound quality and power output while reducing distortion and improving efficiency.
2 Ohm Stable
2-Ohm stable comfortably powers speakers or subwoofers when in use at 2-Ohms, resulting in more power and volume.
High and Low Level Inputs
High-level inputs accept speaker output signals and low-level inputs accept pre-amp output signals to allow for the addition of amps and processors to standard factory or aftermarket source units.
Variable Low Pass Filter
Variable low-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to the subwoofer.
Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
Subwoofer Level Control
A wired remote lets you easily control the subwoofer level for customized output and superior sound.
Automatic shut-off protects the amplifier if it gets too hot or if speakers fail causing a short.
Power Input Terminals
When installing all Planet Audio amplifiers, it is important to use the MAXIMUM gauge of wire that the power terminals will accommodate. For instance, if an amplifier has 4 gauge power and ground terminals, use high quality 4 gauge multi-strand copper wire to make your power connections. This maximizes the amplifier’s ability to draw the required power upon demand. This also helps prevent overheating that could cause failure. ALWAYS make sure your vehicle’s electrical system is capable of handling the current demands from any after-market accessory.
Please refer to the amplifier’s owner’s manual for correct wire gauge sizes.
Fuses protect BOTH the amplifier and the electrical system of your vehicle from faulty conditions.
If you must replace a fuse on the amplifier, always use a fuse of exactly the same type and rating of the one you are replacing. A different type of fuse or rating may result in damage or cause a fire. Please refer to your owner’s manual for reference on fuse size and type.
If you plan on using multiple amplifiers in your system, be certain that you have the appropriately sized gauge wire to accommodate the current demands for all amplifiers and that the wire is fused correctly at the battery. Connect an empty fuse holder within 18" (45 cm) of the car battery and run a 4 gauge (or heavier) cable from this fuse to the amplifier location. A fused distribution block is recommended when using several amplifiers or accessories.
Proper grounding is essential for any electric accessory in a vehicle.
Some key points to remember: Keep the ground as short as possible. Connect the amplifier’s power ground terminal to the closest point on the chassis of the car. Keep this ground wire to less than 39" (100 cm) in length. Use 4 gauge (or heavier) wire. Scrape any paint away, use a star washer to “bite” into the metal and secure it tightly using a grounding lug.
Any steps that aren’t followed properly will result in a higher resistance at the ground point, causing unnecessary heat, high current draw, and potentially damaging the electrical accessories in the vehicle.
Gain / Input Sensitivity
The “Gain” or “Input Sensitivity” selectors on an amplifier are not to be mistaken for a volume setting. This setting allows users to match the gain from the source unit.
To set these selectors properly, you must “defeat” any processing on your source unit. In other words, make sure Bass, Treble, and Subwoofer levels are set to “0” on your source unit before adjusting the gain or input sensitivity selector on your amplifier.
Compare with similar items
BOSS Audio Systems KIT2 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Wiring Kit - A Car Amplifier Wiring Kit Helps You Make Connections and Brings Power To Your Radio, Subwoofers and Speakers
BOSS Audio Systems R1100M Monoblock Car Amplifier - 1100 Watt Amp, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Mosfet Power Supply, Remote Subwoofer Control, Subwoofer Amplifier
Planet Audio AC10D 10 Inch Car Subwoofer - 1500 Watts Maximum Power, Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil, Sold Individually
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Speece, Inc.||Speece, Inc.||Speece, Inc.||Speece, Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||10.00 x 10.00 x 2.40 inches||7.60 x 2.80 x 7.60 inches||9.13 x 10.44 x 2.25 inches||11.00 x 11.00 x 5.30 inches|
|Style||1500 Watt Amp||8 Gauge||1100 Watt Monoblock||10" Sub|
Break out the Bass with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1500.1M Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 1500 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to drive your tunes to the limit. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Unleash the Bass with the Remote Subwoofer Control. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Enjoy music on your terms with the Planet Audio AC1500.1M.
For more product details, please scroll down.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.