Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on March 29, 2013
I pushed and pumped until I was sweaty and sore. It's impossible to get this pump past 70 PSI... Great for mountain biking or a hybrid, but for a road bike, only use this as an emergency pump.
on April 20, 2009
I got this pump for road trips.
I used it top off my tires to test it.
My tires go to 75 psi and this pump handled it easily.
Great pump.
on June 29, 2009
Can go to 60 psi pretty easily. Only thing I do not like is the mount. It does not come with a center mount option, instead it is meant to be installed under the water bottle cage and resting to the side. I did not like that setup personally. I meant to put it in the 2nd cage location to have low profile under the seat, vs this pump hanging parallel but to the outside of the frame.
on October 7, 2009
Good for what it does, gauge is nice although I had one where the gauge broke trying to fill a tire to 90psi. Amazon replaced it right away but I have yet to try it out over 65psi. One thing to note though once you get over the 45psi mark your gonna have to put alot of pressure on this to continue.
on October 9, 2014
Gets the job done. I'm not sure how accurate the gauge is though. The 1st one that I received had a defective gauge. They sent me a replacement. I just use it to pump my kids' bike tires.
on October 20, 2014
It is a quick action to 40 PSI. For my mountain bike I like to keep the tires at 55. Most of the time spent pumping (with a brand new tube) is for the last 15 psi. Still a good quality pump
on December 10, 2012
this pump works really good, and it air up the bike tires. i would recomend to my friends. I like the presuure gauge on it.
on October 21, 2014
Broke before we had it out of the box. Was past the point of being able to return in. PSI doesn't work but it pumps still.
on March 21, 2013
It doesn't lock onto stems well, it leaks, and it feels flimsy. I wouldn't tell a friend to buy it.
on July 13, 2014
Works great, small, compact, light weight and perfect to pump up flat tires, which I had.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.