Planet Eclipse Gtek Paintball Marker - Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Eclipse Gtek is a mid-range marker with all the value, reliability and efficiency of the Etek line but with the smooth shooting and quiet sound signature that you’ve come to expect from a modern single-tube spool valve marker.
Reliability and testing - The Gtek has been subjected to and passed the most extreme environmental testing. Repeatedly stored as low as -20F for days at a time the marker still fires full velocity on the first shot, with zero FSDO. Cycled for hours at a time at below freezing without stopping to be lubricated, then heated to 100F and cycled for tens of thousands of shots more.
Efficiency - The Gamma Core traps over 30psi in the firing chamber after every shot. That's 30psi saved per shot over a normal spool valve system.
Feel, sound and paint handling - The starting point is the Gtek’s unique feel and shot signature is the low operating pressure of its Gamma Core drivetrain at only 135psi. Then there is the three-stage bolt acceleration. Each stage tuned to give the perfect balance of paint handling, efficiency, feel and reliability. The acceleration profile of the Gtek bolt is very accurately controlled. The initial push-off phase is tuned to give exceptional paint handling. It maintains this controlled phase as the bolt passes the second ball in the stack to help eliminate clipping that ball. At this point the bolt hits the second phase where the acceleration profile is ramped up in order to give good valve resolution to help efficiency, create a low sound signature and to help maintain high rates of fire. The final stage is as the bolt seals in the breech and the main valve opens to release air behind the ball. This ensures the valve opens cleanly for maximum flow and again, efficiency.
- Easily upgraded to OLED screen
- SL4 regulator
- Shaft4/5 compatible, 14.5” Barrel
- Eclipse zippered hard tin with spares bundle, tool kit, grease, barrel sock and instruction manual.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The included barrel size is a .689 which is nicer consider the average paint size does not necessitate the common .692 overbore.
- Planet Eclipse includes a lot of equipment in the box to go along with the marker. Came with barrel cover, allen keys, grease, TONS OF SPARE PARTS(detents, orings, etc), and manual all in a hard shell case that should last the life of the marker.
- Toolless removal of the bolt makes for convenient inspection and maintenance. Nice to know that the no fuss removal was passed down from their high end GEOs to the mid grade marker. I don't really have a worry of the back cap popping off accidentally in game. The fit is snug.
- Composite parts do not bother me personally. Although aluminum does have a much better aesthetic, the matte finish looks clean on my all black marker. I have no qualms about longevity of these parts since the same composite material is used is a wide variety of modern firearms.
- Trigger does have a bit of side to side movement. Noticeable during maintenance, but not during actual gameplay.
- Grips are on the firmer side. Foregrip goes up to the barrel providing a comfortable high grip.
- Recoil is almost non-existent. Shot is soft and easy to handle.
- Included barrel kept shots consistent. Shot grouping was tight at all distances. Didn't notice any significant shot deviation until I tried to lob paint across the map.
- Using a Ninja SL 77/4500 tank, I was able to shoot approximately 1200 rounds and still had about 1K psi in the tank at the end of the day. No shot drop off was noticed at all.
- Gun is insanely quiet. With my previous marker being an ETEK 4, my perception might be skewed as that thing was like an explosion every shot.
- No OLED screen
- Macrolines are sooo 2014
(I don't mind macrolines or the lack of an OLED screen. I'm just addressing a few common complaints from some critics that forget this is a sub $600. Seriously though, I have have no cons about this gun.)
All things considered, this is the best marker available right now. The product that you get and the shot quality it has is ridiculous for under $600. Best bang for your $, hands down.
I might be biased and considered a Planet eclipse fanboy, but the accusations are not wrong. With a marker like this, i'm on that bandwagon for a long ride.
Its one of the best shooting guns available despite the price. You pay for an excellent and reliable engine, with minimal frills. All the money goes into the performance and brilliant engineering. Its style is muted, uses an older MAcroline style gas flow to save money towards the amazing gamma core engine. Its efficency is superb, accuracy is insane and smoothness is equal to guns costing three times as much. The only upgrades you can even consider is perhaps a Shaft FR back to take freak inserts to maximize accuracy and efficiency, other than that i dont see any real room for improvement. Perhaps a OLED screen for ease of navigation in the menus.
The Gtek shoots lasers. Its range is insane, accuracy even with stock barrel is top tier and is the smoothest gun ive shot next to the Luxe. Its also shockingly quiet. The new design eliminated first shot drop off, and its operating temperature ranges from -20 to over 100 degrees. This is due to the brilliant engineering by Jack Wood at PE.
Truly a new benchmark in the sport.
I can actually hit things now! What a great gun. . . . look out kids, I am in charge now! Ha
So far, so good. I should have made this purchase sooner!
The only thing I saw was an issue with this gun, was the OOPS Asa was a little difficult to turn on with my ninja reg, but once u get past that, this gun will not disappoint.
Highly recommend :)