Planet Wise Designer Waterproof Diaper Pad, Outer Space
- Made in the USA
- Planet Wise waterproof pads are a great compliment to any of our wet bags or wet/dry bags
- Made from the same great fabrics, this waterproof pad is as beautiful as it is functional
- Made with super soft no-pill fleece and a hidden layer of waterproof, anti-microbial PUL
- 13" x 21"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) it gets dirty fairly easily
2) after only a few weeks, it started to come apart at one end. Our baby has gotten his feet caught in the threads already. I am going to try to repair it with a needle and thread, but we were disappointed that it came apart so quickly.
We love the Planet Wise Wet/Dry diaper bag in the same pattern.
- Something soft to match my newborn's super silky soft skin
- Something waterproof on one side because... well, baby.
- Something cool looking if possible, because I'm tired of everything screaming "mom". I'd like some things I look at to be nice. Brownie points for things I can talk to "This, baby, is chevron. It's a pattern". Because changing diapers can, actually, be an activity to talk about.
- Something machine washable, because... c'mon, you have a baby.
This fits all these criteria, and it folds in a super compact way. We bought 4, and I have been buying one for every pregnant lady in my life (don't ask). That's a testament to the product isn't it?
Changing pad covers are nice, but babies are messy. Especially at the beginning we would have been washing the covers ever day from leaks and unexpected accidents. These pads are effective at keeping anything underneath dry and clean, but small and thin enough to be washed in the sink easily and air dried quickly, which is exactly what we do. Sometimes we soil all three of them in a day, but they are clean and dry by the morning. We put these on top of our covered changing pad and rarely have to wash the cover. They are also great for diaper-free time anywhere, unless your baby is already moving a lot. In fact, that is by biggest criticism of the solid colors with the synthetic fabric; they are slippery and don't stay put when baby is having tummy time.
It's zero help with my toddler. I had planned to slid this under her while she sleeps if she is wearing underwear on my bed or couch at nap time. Just as added protection between her and the furniture. She's only 25lbs abd very very petite and this WILL fit under her bum, but I don't think it's large enough to contain any accident she might have. Especially if she happens to move at ALL in her sleep.
I may throw it in the carseat as a waterproof barrier there. Really love the print, so I want to make this work for me. But in my experience mattress pads (especially from cloth diaper retailers) are a much more practical (larger) size and I should have read the description closer before ordering this one. It's just not very useful for much of anything.
It is somewhat small, which is not a drawback for me, since I prefer to carry a stylish small diaper bag. Fold nicely into a very small space. Washing machine does not destroy this product, which is a great feature, considering the number of times it will be washed. One year of use and still going strong.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice changing pad that you can wash. I like the darker color pattern (won't show stains) and it was made in the USA! Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Peggy84
Cute print. Not very firm or stable. Rolls and wrinkles under your squirming baby. Washes well and feels soft to the touch.Published 5 months ago by Matt Moore
This pad actually soaks up liquids if they get onto it. The liquids don't bleed through and get whatever is under it wet, but you can't just wipe this clean like you can with... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Ashley
Very good quality! Bought it as a replacement for a changing pad that came in a set that was subpar.Published 11 months ago by Stari Moralez
This has held up great and is very handy to have. I like the material over the more plastic-y ones that came with a diaper bag I purchased.Published 12 months ago by Simone Brett
I love this changing pad! It's soft on one side so it is snuggly for baby. I love the black color so my diaper bag doesn't look so baby-ish. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Christine Kakoczky