Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on September 12, 2012
I ordered the 64oz Lavender and use it for coffee. It's a great product, does exactly what it's supposed to. Easy to use and I definitely see that my coffee is kept fresh! The sticker that people are commenting on was a lot easier to remove than I thought (maybe they changed the adhesive?), most of it peeled right off and I used nail polish remover to get it all off.
I would buy a smaller one for use at work, but I think the price is a little too high. I'll work with one for now :)
on December 30, 2013
Keeps coffee beans fresh. Wish the size of the container were larger so it fits a large (wholesale size) bag of coffee, but that's nit-picking.
on October 17, 2012
Planetary Design Airscape 64oz Lavender great container for fresh coffee storage. Had a 32oz size as a X'mas gift. Found it very useful for keeping open package food fresh. Great containers but pricy.
on June 20, 2012
I use this for coffee beans. Every time I open it, it smells like I just opened a fresh bag of beans.
on April 28, 2013
Nice, with the possible exception of the mess on the counter. See, there is a plunger that goes to the bottom to eliminate the air which is making your coffee stale. That's the idea. The problem comes in when you pull the plunger out. It's easy to do but it comes out with a residual amount of ground coffee which then spills all over your counter. A little mess, granted, but one which needs to be cleaned up. So 4 stars, not 5.
on November 18, 2013
keeps my ground coffee fresh tasting until the very bottom... and I am a coffee snob!! I seldom drink coffee out because it is never as good as my own.. and this container keeps my coffee fresh!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.