- Series: Cambridge Planetary Science (Book 15)
- Hardcover: 258 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 2 edition (April 14, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1107028825
- ISBN-13: 978-1107028821
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.6 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,622,600 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Planetary Rings: A Post-Equinox View (Cambridge Planetary Science) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Supported by an online collection of beautiful NASA images, this is a critical resource for anyone interested in planetary sciences."
Providing the latest results and colour images from the Cassini space mission, this up-to-date edition is an important resource for students and professionals in planetary science. Highlights include Saturn's F ring, N-body and stochastic models of ring dynamics, dusty rings, possible exoplanet rings, ring age and evolution.
Browse award-winning titles. See more