- Series: Planning Advisory Service Report
- Paperback: 111 pages
- Publisher: APA Planners Press (October 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1932364560
- ISBN-13: 978-1932364569
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.2 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,155,613 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1986 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > City Planning & Urban Development
- #2013 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Urban Planning & Development
- #2067 in Books > Arts & Photography > Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Planners Guide to Community and Regional Food Planning: Transforming Food Environments, Facilitating Healthy Eating (Planning Advisory Service Report)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
� Planning Advisory Service, Chicago, IL: Since 1949, planners have turned to APA's Planning Advisory Service (PAS) for the information they need.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?