|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $10.00 (71%)
Planning Bliss (Bliss Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Nice has a lot of hurt and pain to work through, she's a very mixed up confused character and it's enjoyable to see her transition into a tough chic.
Levi is a man of contradictions he's a laid back playboy and so much more. I really liked him in this story.
The bonus scenes are a nice extra to fill in gaps!
There were some unanswered questions when the story came to an end and one would assume that there is a follow on book. However, it was an excellent read; hilarious in parts and traumatic in others. The book is also surprisingly clean and can be read by anyone, provided you can handle the pace!
Wedding planner Veronica had her heart broken when her boyfriend (whom she thought she'd marry) moved on to engage with a French socialite. She had her heart ground into dust when he came to her wanting her to plan his wedding. Then she found out the bridezilla wanted a huge wedding in merely 1 month, involving 400+ guests across two continents, and a gown flown in from France. Her work ethics demanded she gave it her best, even as her heart bleeds. She was not ready for attention from the best man Levi, a known playboy. He wants to get into her pants, she's not in the mood. But Levi is actually royalty, and rich, and have plenty of patience. And he's actually serious this time, but how does a rake convince everybody, esp. the girl, he's no longer a rake?
I have a little problem seeing the chemistry between Veronica and Levi, though I guess it could work. The book tried to throw in a bunch of prequel scenes to explain Levi's earlier attraction to "Nica" (at prior events) but it wasn't until this wedding that he could act on the urges. It doesn't quite build-up right. The rest of the book kinda makes the whole thing worth it once you get past this point.
The best man, Levi, whom Nica has NEVER liked is a huge part of the wedding planning. With the soon-to-be-bride, Sandrine, in France Levi steps in to help Jake out when he can't make meetings concerning wedding decisions.
To top it off, Sandrine is short a bridesmaid, and begs Nica to be in her wedding since they are such good friends now. So, they fly her to Paris for a custom made dress to wear, they offer to pay her staff double because she can't "work" the wedding, and they want all of this done in 4 weeks. But that's ok, because they are soon crazy rich. She comes from one of the wealthiest families in France. In fact, her Mother doesn't approve of Jake, she thinks her daughter is marrying down. He's a doctor as well and comes from a wealthy family too. So her Mother doesn't come to her wedding, but her father does.
Nica and Levi develop feelings for each other, but it turns out that he has had them for years.
I don't want to reveal it all. Just read it!!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Movements & Periods > Gothic & Romantic
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Regional & Cultural > United States > Asian American
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Asian American
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Movements & Periods > Gothic & Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > Asian American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy