- Series: P/L Custom Scoring Survey
- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (July 13, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071605584
- ISBN-13: 978-0071605588
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.3 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #123,862 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Site Planning and Design Handbook, Second Edition (P/L Custom Scoring Survey) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Thomas H. Russ is a registered landscape architect with experience as a principle in several firms, as a project manager for more than 70 projects, and as principle in charge for more than 150 projects. His experience ranges from projects designing residential subdivisions, to regional commercial centers, to the restoration of more than 30 brownfield sites and other impacted landscapes. Mr. Russ, currently Professor of Environmental Technology, College of Southern Maryland, is the author of the McGraw-Hill publication Redeveloping Brownfields (1999).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?