|Print List Price:||$26.95|
Save $10.95 (41%)
JOHN WILEY AND SONS INC
Price set by seller.
Planning Your Internet Marketing Strategy: A Doctor Ebiz Guide 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Word Wise: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
"...easy text with hands on advice that could prove useful to the beginner as well as the more experienced person." (M2 Communications, 19 April 2002) --This text refers to the paperback edition.
- File size : 2916 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publication date : May 2, 2008
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (May 2, 2008)
- Print length : 272 pages
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B0033PRK4I
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,989,646 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Several things make Planning Your Internet Marketing Stratgegy unique. First, in contrast to so many books, it lives up to its premise. The first 21 chapters explore various aspects of creating an internet strategy. Each chapter ends with questions and things for you to think about and answer on paper. These chapters provide the meat and potatoes for you to pull together in the formal, written Internet Marketing Plan that you create in Chapter 22.
Second, Planning Your Internet Marketing Strategy is as much a resource guide as it is a friendly, extremely well-written guide. Each chapter contains numerous web site resources for you to explore as you read the book. This is one book you won't want to read in bed, (unless you have a laptop) because you'll be constantly tempted to check out a recommended web site.
The field of Internet Marketing has spawned a slew of self-styled experts. Dr. Ralph F. Wilson is not a self-proclaimed expert new to the web. He has been involved since its inception. His knowledge is based on now only his own experiences but also the accumulated knowledge of the more than 9,000 articles that he has compiled are in his (...) database.
What I like best about Planning Your Internet Marketing Strategy is the way Dr. Wilson has synthesized great amounts of "classical" marketing theory with the vast amount of Internet-specific information he's learned while compiling his 9,000 article database. No other author can make such a claim. Because of his hands-on eperience, he's worth listening to.
The result is a "must read" for anyone interested in creating a web site that works...as well as anyone who is interested in a good, solid, readable introduction to marketing.
- If you or your friends have a business then I bet you're either looking for your Web site or you have got it. Well look no more... Wilson shows you how to identify e-business opportunities, build your Internet brand, and define your e-business niche.
- Wilson's book is here with hands-on exercises to enhance your Web experience! What you can do with it is unbelievable!
- It's also a great chance to make some extra money with his chapter on "Writing Your Internet MarketingPlan"!
- I currently hold the copy of that Wilson's book and I think this might be an opportunity for you and your site to make money from a truly marketing approach.
- I strongly recommend that you take a look at Wilson's book and start converting your directed traffic to revenue.
- Last but not least, try the Amazon buy experience!
The following approaches are needed for a business to go online:
1. Define the purpose of building your Web site
2. Identify the target audience and competitors
3. Create a strategic marketing plan
4. Develop and promote the Web site according to your plan
Dr. Wilson's book covers all the essential elements in creating a successful marketing plan. It is based on his practical experience on the Web. Highly recommended!