Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Plano 2-Tray Tackle Box(Blue Metallic/Off White)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on June 3, 2013
Yes, it's a cheap tackle box- it's the finest $14 tackle box you could ever hope to buy. If you're complaining that you can flex the case, you should be looking in an entirely different price range. I wouldn't use it as a seat, a stepstool or a wheel chock because it's too cheaply made for those uses. But it holds some fishing gear really well.
on August 8, 2011
I bought this tackle box to use as a box that holds all of my sewing stuff. It's perfect! I use the bottom area to store patches and extra cloth, while putting my needles/pins/thread in the top two levels. The only small problem is that there's no perfect place to put big scissors. I just put them in the bottom anyway though. It's not the most sturdy construction, but I have had no problems with it at all!
on August 24, 2011
compare to other expensive tackle box in the market plano 2 tray tackle box is more of economical yet provides more space than the other. Great inexpensive product for rookie fishing hobbyist like us.
on March 8, 2014
My husband wanted an inexpensive tackle box to hold his hunting tips for his bow. He said this was perfect. Something about the little partitions being the size he needed. We also had one for normal fishing use. Both worked well.
So if you need a reliable, inexpensive tackle box for fishing or bow hunting tip and more storage, this is good deal.
on August 13, 2013
I was disappointed when I received this product. Plano is a well respected name in the fishing business. This box has a very poor latch on it. Does not "snap" shut like it should. It does close, but barely. I do not trust it to stay closed. Will have to put some kind of snap on it for insurance against it coming open and dumping all my tackle. I will not buy another one online. I will go to my local walmart where I can actually check the latch out before I purchase.
on May 24, 2014
I bought this tackle box for myself and love it. I fish as a hobby and don't have a plethera of tackle but have the essentials. This tackle box is big enough for my selection of tackle and would definitely recommend to someone that needs a smaller box with multiple shelves.
on July 18, 2014
With a modification theses tackle boxes fit my quest. I searched for a while to find medium sized tough stackable two tray boxes that I could assign each for a particular type of fishing. My modification came to play when I found that the tray dividers in all brands of this size were fixed and could not be changed. I can`t understand why the manufacturers don`t realize that their mandated layout could never satisfy even a minority of fishermen who want to customize their box. Anyway, I cut out the appropriate divider walls to no ill affect on the tray sturdiness and am ready to go.
on December 28, 2013
I bought this tackle box to fill with craft supplies for my kindergartner. He had no trouble with the clasp, the trays are sturdy, and the little compartments are perfect for holding sequins and glitter and googly eyes, etc. Very pleased!
on August 17, 2012
IN GENERAL - I bought this tackle box and am VERY satisfied with all aspects of it.

HIGHLIGHTS:
- Small, but still holds all that I need.
- Two tiers and large bottom areas allows for the storage of both large and small items
- The latch is well made and holds fast

LOWLIGHTS:
- None
- Seriously, none.

I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a basic tackle box.
on April 29, 2013
This is a very nice first tackle for our grandson and it even came with a order form for a nameplate to identify it as his. He was very excited with it and we are looking forward to going to the lake. It has plenty of room and separate compartment dividers.