Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on August 29, 2014
Works great for my growing Alabama rig collection. I am storing 3 of the 5-wire models in this box so far, with grub lures still attached. They also have willow blades on them, and there's plenty of room. Could hold larger rigs, but right now I just have some ultralight rigs in this box and there's plenty of room to spare.
on June 4, 2013
I am so glad i found this product. We have really gotten into using the Alabama type rigs. It was very difficult to find a space in my previous tackle boxes to store them. This product is perfect for all sizes and types of rigs to store them in. Yes I would say if you have several rig type lures you really should buy this product. You will not be disappointed. Makes them very organized and very easy to find.
on March 21, 2017
Does a great job
on February 19, 2017
The 3700 series is all I use for my larger tackle, and this does not disappoint. Provides exactly what you need for your Alabama rigs. Large enough for medium SWIM BAITS. If you use larger baits you might need to remove a few to make them fit without issues. Overall I am very satisfied with this product.
on May 1, 2017
great
on December 10, 2015
This is a strange box to fill. If you have a number of Alabama rigs of the length like those in the picture it may be ideal. I have a variety of sizes and they fit irregularly. Not very convenient to get something out quickly or to put stuff away.
on November 16, 2015
Received this item and it did not come with dividers as shown. More hassle to return or have replaced. Just wish the product came as it was supposed to.
on June 20, 2013
It's big but it does what it's supposed to do. I use a lot of Plano boxes and this one is typical Plano quality.
on February 27, 2016
Great for keeping umbrella rigs from getting hopelessly tangled in regular tackle box. Serves it's purpose quite well.
Wish it came with more yellow dividers.
on May 19, 2014
I found Plano's Alabama Rig Box perfect for storing my collection of slush-cast toy cars. My local supplier, a hunting/fishing superstore, either had only one or two, but more often none. I got tired of this waste of time before it dawned on me to look for these things on Amazon. Bingo.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question