Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on April 1, 2013
Purchased this to organize our many parts and components. Our nails, screws, bolts, wire nuts, etc. were scattered throughout the garage in their original packaging--now they are organized by type/size into this handy tackle box. The dividers are really easy to configure and re-configure for different sized parts/tools. The top section is very spacious and handy for storing larger misc components. We keep the tackle box in a base cabinet in the garage and pull out trays as needed.

Because it is so big, I wouldn't recommend this if you want to schlep your tools/parts around the house for small projects (instead look for one of Plano's smaller StowAway systems). But if you have a LOT of things that you want organized in one place, this is a great set-up.
on February 15, 2014
When I received my Plano StowAway tackle box I immediately saw the quality of the product. The materials are heavy duty and made to last. As I put my fishing lures and supplies in the box, I found the box to have plenty of room for all sorts of fishing supplies, big or small. The pull-out drawers are great. Having adjustable compartments enabled me to create the size for every lure without wasting space. Since the drawers are removable, I am able to have the lures I want within reach at all times. I especially like the storage space in the top compartment. The rack to hang lures makes it easy to find the one I want. This is a great tackle box, big enough to carry everything I need, but also made to convert to a smaller box when needed.
on January 18, 2014
When I got this item the top was hanging loose on one side, and the hinge pin was bent. Someone bent the cheap little pin when they were pushing it in and just left it that way. Instead of sending it back ( it was a Christmas gift ) I decided to fix it myself, so I pulled the pin out, straightened it ,aligned the hinge holes and pushed the pin back in. Other than that the box is really nice, lots of storage.
on February 19, 2014
Got this box for leather and beading supplies and tools, works very well! Might have to get another for my fishing tackle, love the pull out boxes would work well for keeping lures and hooks separated. Top section has room for large objects (reels, spools, etc) as well as a flip up for current lures, hooks, weights, etc. Also sides have a flange with holes for pliers and other tools, very handy. Nothing negative to say about the box at this time. TW
on June 7, 2015
Would have rated it 5 stars overall, but it arrived with a lot of trimming of excess mold material on all 4 drawer inserts (the individual containers themselves, not their dividers). Is a great product otherwise.
on September 21, 2016
Great for miniatures. Can hold an Air Force worth of Wings of Glory models, cards, counters, rule books, etc. Bought 1 for WW I and another for WWII. Now I can just grab a case and I'm off to game night.
on January 1, 2014
I bought this for my husband to tote and store his elaborate and tiny game pieces. We are avid board game players and many of our board games come with small figurines and hundreds of small cardboard pieces. This works incredibly well for organizing them, and makes set up and pick up of the games much more convenient. Check out the dimensions before purchasing.. It's big! That's exactly what we needed though, so it works out great.
on January 3, 2014
This is one of the best tackle boxes that I have ever purchased. I had one before this that was about twice as much and half the size!!! It gives plenty of room to but your jigs, hooks, weights, etc... in the drawers and still store your plyers, scissors, scale, in the top compartment along with some of you spinners. This is a Great Buy!!!!
on September 21, 2011
I use this to organize my engraving products from bits, small engraving blanks, drills, brushes, to fine engraving products and fasteners. There are sufficient amount of dividers to facilitate the different sizes of accessories I use for my engraving work. Really happy with the quality, portability and beauty of the organizer. I recommend this to anyone that needs more than just fishing gear, sewing gear, crafting items storage. It's a true organizer, worth the $$$. Thanks!
on April 3, 2013
I own two these I like them so much, plenty of storage, change the insert boxes and change your purpose for the day. Large enough for those slow days when you wish you had brought the kitchen sink to throw at them. FISH-ON

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.