Other Sellers on Amazon
Plant-Based Meal Prep: Simple, Make-ahead Recipes for Vegan, Gluten-free, Comfort Food Paperback – Illustrated, October 29, 2019
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
Plant-based favorites from Steph and Adam
YouTube’s most popular meal preppers are back with fast prep day plans and delicious vegan recipes. They’ll show you how to plan and prep ahead, so your meals are ready to go when you’re ready to eat.
Learn about the benefits of plant-based eating and get Steph and Adam’s tips for stocking your pantry.
Meal Prep Made Easy
Six quick prep day plans guide you through each step, with shopping lists and advice for using your time efficiently.
Delicious Vegan Recipes
Over 60 make-ahead recipes that can be mixed and matched for meal prep.
- In a large pot, combine quinoa and water. Cover with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and crack the lid. Let the quinoa cook for 12–15 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed. Set aside.
- While the quinoa cooks, dice the onion and red bell pepper. Drain and rinse the beans and corn. Wash and chop the cilantro (leaves only).
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes until fragrant. Add the red bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked onion and pepper to the pot with the quinoa and stir to combine. Stir in the beans, corn, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cumin. Serve immediately or divide evenly among 6 meal prep containers. Top with sliced jalapeño, if using. Let cool completely before adding a lime wedge, putting on the lids, and refrigerating.
Storage: Refrigerate in airtight containers for up to 5 days
|Plant-Based Meal Prep||Healthy Meal Prep|
|Key features||Over 60 plant-based recipes with a get-started guide on the basics of plant-based eating and meal prep||12 weekly meal plans, each with 4 unique recipes for 6 days of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners|
|Number of Recipes||60+||50+|
|Vegan Recipes||All recipes||Some recipes|
|Meals Included||Breakfast, mains, snacks, dessert||Breakfast, lunch, diner|
|Shopping Lists and Prep Day Plans||✓||✓|
About the Author
- Publisher : Alpha; Illustrated edition (October 29, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1465483845
- ISBN-13 : 978-1465483843
- Item Weight : 1.34 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.75 x 0.55 x 9.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #27,376 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Carolyn Cavanagh on November 17, 2019
By JoenMo on February 1, 2020
By Silvia Rahim on January 27, 2020