Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on April 11, 2014
I have all of Matthew Kenney's books. I am very happy with the recipes I have tried. I loved the Cheese and other recipes I have tried so far. I got it with another book of his Raw Food Detox. They have renewed my desire for Raw Foods again.
on June 20, 2017
I love Matthew Kenney's cooking book…but, not this one…I feel this book is more a presentation/story book than recipes/cooking book….
on June 18, 2017
Very gourmet cookbook, if you like more food then make a double recipe.
on April 29, 2014
Ever get tired of just plain old vegetables...though you know they are good for you?
This book offers a variety of delicious options! Check it out.
on March 21, 2014
Matthew et al have done it again. So casually elegant, so creatively unique, and so visually stunning that your eyes can eat the dishes right from the photos. We have already started our march through the recipes which appear to be more complex to prepare than they really are.

We love you. Keep them coming!
on May 30, 2016
Pretentious and impractical. This was more about artistic photos than useful recipes. Waste of money.
on August 4, 2016
Most amazing book for vegan cooking
on April 10, 2015
Awesome recipes. Some look more complex, but that was what I was looking for. Great read! Very inspiring.
on September 2, 2014
Though I don't eat only raw I like the technic and variety preparing food.You definitely need a dehydrator ( as in a lot raw recipes). There are some Ingredients I can't find but I could easily substitute and it turned out good.
on September 18, 2014