Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.89 shipping
10 Plant Growing Trays (No Drain Holes) - 20" x 10" - Perfect Garden Seed Starter Grow Trays: For Seedlings, Indoor Gardening, Growing Microgreens, Wheatgrass & More - Soil or Hydroponic
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quantity 10 - Durable Plastic - NO Drain Holes
- Perfect for use as a drip tray, hydroponic growing and seed starting
- Approx: 21" by 11" (top measurement). 20" by 10" bottom of tray - See product description below for precise measurments
- Accomodates 20" x 10" Sure to Grow Hydroponic Grow Pads and Micro-Mats Perfectly
- Reusable - Great for Greenhouse, Seedlings, wheatgrass, microgreens and more.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||MG-T10|
|Package Height||4.02 x 10.98 x 21.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||3.2 pounds|
Black Plastic Gardening Trays with NO drain holes.
br> Growing Trays can be reused over and over again. Perfect for growing wheatgrass, starting seedlings, growing microgreens in soil & more. Sturdy black plastic. Precise fit for Sure to Grow pads and Micro-Mats hydroponic pads.
Tray is wider in the mouth (top of tray) and tapers to the base (bottom of tray).
Top of Tray - Exact Dimensions:
- 20.5 Inches Long (522 mm)
- 10 1/8th Inces Wide: (255 mm)
Bottom of Tray - Exact Dimensions:
- 19 7/8th Inches Long (504 mm)
- 9 3/8th Inces Wide: (238 mm)
Depth of Tray - Exact Dimensions
- 2 3/8th Inches Deep (60 mm)
Top customer reviews
These fit 12 6-cell (1x1x2") flats in them to make a 10 x 20 flat.
1) seed germination
2) growing plants that don’t have very deep roots like wheat grass
They are flexible ,light weight trays, not very rigid or stiff ,hence u need to use both hands to support and lift from either sides.
Also easy to drill holes without making efforts to push the drill bit.
You could also use them to cover another tray while the seeds are in the germination stage.
I use one tray ( with holes drilled) to grow plants and use another one beneath it for support or as a water reservoir.
For extra support I have tied a string the lengthy side of the tray (pic inserted).
All in all ,I am completely satisfied with for the money paid