- 🍀🌱Save 5% each on qualifying items offered by Plant Therapy Essential Oils when you purchase 2 or more items!🌱🍀 Enter code PLANTTH5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 🍀🌱Save 10% each on qualifying items offered by Plant Therapy Essential Oils when you purchase 3 or more items!🌱🍀 Enter code PLANTT10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 🍀🌱Save 12% each on qualifying items offered by Plant Therapy Essential Oils when you purchase 4 or more items!🌱🍀 Enter code PLANTT12 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 🍀🌱Save 15% each on qualifying items offered by Plant Therapy Essential Oils when you purchase 5 or more items!🌱🍀 Enter code PTSAVE15PT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Plant Therapy Lemon Steam Distilled Essential Oil 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% PURE LEMON OIL: We use only the highest quality Lemon essential oil with absolutely no additives or fillers.
- THE HIGHEST QUALITY: 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- No fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- GIVE YOURSELF AN EXTRA BOOST: Diffuse equal amounts of Lemon and Peppermint in the morning or at any time when you need an extra boost to get you through the day.
- TAKE YOUR CLEANERS TO A NEW LEVEL: Add a few drops to your favorite cleaner to help refresh and sanitize. Mix with some baking soda to make your bathroom or kitchen appliances sparkle!
- HAVE QUESTIONS? Plant Therapy's certified aromatherapists are happy to help you with your Lemon Essential Oil questions via Amazon Messages. We welcome your questions and input!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Lemon is one of the most easily recognized oils because of its refreshing, energizing, and uplifting scent. It can help support a healthy immune system and is also frequently added to spray cleaners.
Lemon Steam Distilled is similar to Lemon Essential Oil, but is unique because of its extraction method; Lemon Steam Distilled is extracted using steam distillation, therefore, it is not phototoxic. This is wonderful news for its users because while using Lemon Steam Distilled you do not need to worry about sun exposure.
This oil is one of the most easily recognized oils - and for good reason. Lemon has a fresh, zesty citrus scent that is refreshing, energizing, and uplifting; this scent is invigorating to the senses and wonderful to smell.
This strong, the wonderful aroma is known to support a healthy immune system, stimulate and revitalize the senses, and adds a scrumptious lemon scent to any of your cleaners.
Plant Therapy Steam Distilled Lemon Essential Oil 10 ML (1/3 oz)
100% PURE LEMON (STEAM DISTILLED) ESSENTIAL OIL: Lemon (Steam Distilled) Essential Oil is steam distilled from the peel of the lemon to produce a high-quality essential oil that is with absolutely no additives or fillers.
GIVE YOURSELF AN EXTRA BOOST: Diffuse equal amounts of Lemon Oil and Peppermint Oil in the morning or at any time when you need an extra boost to get you through the day.
TAKE YOUR CLEANERS TO A NEW LEVEL: Add a few drops to your favorite cleaner to help refresh and sanitize. Mix with some baking soda to make your bathroom or kitchen appliances sparkle!
BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS: Every bottle of oil that you purchase from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing (reviewing smell and overall appearance) by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories (GC-MS is the "gold standard" for essential oil testing).
Showing 1-8 of 18 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Plant therapy Lemon Essential oil is great. It smells so good. Its 100 percent natural and undiluted.
Lemon essential oil can be used for many things such as
•Cleansing and purification
•Oral health and remedy for halitosis (bad breath)
•Remedy for abdominal colic pain
•Calms stomach and relieves nausea
•Nourishes the skin
•Promotes Weight loss
Laundry – In case you leave your laundry sitting in the washer too long, just add a few drop of lemon EO and your clothes won’t get that nasty smell.
2.Teeth Whitener – Mix lemon essential oil, baking soda and coconut oil and rub on your teeth for 2 minutes and then dense as a natural teeth whitener.
3.Clean Hands – Got greasy hands from working on your car or bike and regular soap isn’t doing the trick? No worries, just add a couple drops of lemon EO with your soap and get your clean hands back!
4.Natural Disinfectant – Want to steer away from alcohol and bleach to disinfect your countertops and clean your moldy shower? Add 40 drops lemon oil and 20 drops tea tree oil to a 16-oz spray bottle fill with pure water (and a little bit of white vinegar) for a traditional cleaning favorite.
5.Face-wash – Lemon essential oil uses for skin can can improve your complexion and leave your skin soft and supple. Lemon oil benefits skin by deeply nourishing. You can make lemon oil with baking soda and honey for a natural acne free face wash.
6.Wood and Silver Polish – A lemon oil-soaked cloth will also help spruce up your tarnished silver and jewelry! Lemon oil for wood cleaning is also great.
7.Goo-Be-Gone – Un-stick the sticky goo your kids leave behind with stickers and gum with lemon oil.
8.Promotes Fat-Loss – Putting 2 drops of lemon oil in your water 3x daily can support metabolism and weight loss.
9.Improves Mood – Diffusing lemon essential oil in the air can lift mood and fight depression.
10.Immune Support – Lemon oil can support lymphatic drainage and help your overcome a cold fast, mix it with coconut oil and rub it on your neck.
I use Lemon essential oil a lot. I like this bottle but had to buy a bigger one the next time.
I received this at a discounted price for my honest review.