Plant Therapy Pine Scots Essential Oil 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
|Price:||($24.09 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping|
|Liquid Volume||0.33 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- HELPS WITH HEALTHY RESPIRATION: When dealing with allergies or illness, adding a few drops of Pine Scots to a carrier oil and applying it to the chest works to ease congestion. It’s forest-fresh scent smells phenomenal when diffused, and can also help clear the air so you can breathe easy.
- USE PINE SCOTS FOR A SOOTHING, WARMING MASSAGE: This essential oil is warming and increases circulation, making it well-suited for massage. Simply add to a carrier oil like Plant Therapy’s Marvelous Massage, and use on tired and sore muscles and joints. Safe for children ages two and up.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by a third-party laboratory.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: At Plant Therapy, our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high-quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. In addition, we offer a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Plant Therapy Pine Scots Essential Oil
Dilute with carrier oil (3 drops Pine Scots to a teaspoon of carrier oil) and apply to the chest to ease congestion. Add 6 drops of Pine Scots to 2 teaspoons of carrier oil and massage away muscle and joint pain.
Diffuse Pine Scots or use with your personal aromatherapy inhaler to create a forest-fresh ambience. Dilute and apply to the skin to help with healthy respiration or ease aches and pains in muscles and joints.
To create a soothing post work-out massage oil, combine 3 drops Marjoram Sweet, 2 drops Pine Scots, 1 drop Citronella essential oils with 10 mL of Marvelous Massage Carrier Oil (Avocado, or Hemp Seed Carrier Oils also work great).
KidSafe Essential Oil Blends
KidSafe by Plant Therapy is the first-ever line of essential oils developed especially for children. Formulated by Robert Tisserand for children ages 2–10, KidSafe features a variety of synergies and single oils targeted for common issues in this age range. All are available as 100% pure, undiluted essential oils as well as pre-diluted roll-ons.
As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety, and these oils aren’t just safe for children, they’re effective too!
Plant Therapy Essential Oils
At Plant Therapy we strive to stay on the cutting-edge of Aromatherapy safety and education. To ensure the quality of our oils, every single oil is GC/MS tested, those results are open to the public. We strive to set a standard for safety and transparency in the industry, continue to educate our customers and share up-to-date information with every member of our staff. We take great pride in making sure our oils are safe, pure and natural.
All of our oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade. Our oils are unadulterated, free of synthetics and entirely pure.
Plant Therapy has aromatherapists on staff who are always continuing their education and available for customer concerns. Our aromatherapists contribute to our educational and DIY blog posts.
Product detailsSize:0.34 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.94 x 0.94 x 2.5 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 12, 2011
- Manufacturer : Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- ASIN : B005V4ZOMO
Best Sellers Rank:
#27,858 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #176 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I really try hard to write a fair review so I am going to add this. Today, I used this oil in a diffuser that does not use water, but simply uses drops on a pad. It is a very small unit with a fan that plugs into a computer or uses a battery. Based on previous experience I put 12-15 drops on the pad and it was really really strong. Not the Christmas smell I wanted, but not unpleasant and I used way way too many drops. So in my opinion, even though I have a highly rated diffuser that uses water to deliver the essential oils, this oil does not seem to work; howeve, on a dry system it WILL work and may meet the needs of some.
Top reviews from other countries
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.