Plant Therapy Valerian Root Essential Oil. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade. 5 mL (1/6 Ounce).
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Botanical Name: Valeriana jatamansi
- Aromatic Scent: Valerian Root Essential Oil has an earthy, slightly sweet scent characteristic of an oil derived from a root.
- 100% Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- Have Questions? Message one of our Certified Aromatherapist through Amazon messages
- At Plant Therapy we also have some other selections you may be interested in. Includes: Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Carrot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Citronella, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fir, Frankincense, Garlic, Germanium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Myrrh, Neroli, Naiouli, Nutmeg, Orange, Oregano, Patchouli, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tangerine, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetiver, Vanilla, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang.
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Valerian Root essential oil is useful in a diffuser blend to help promote deep relaxation before sleep. It can also help to focus scattered energy and quiet the "mind chatter" of a hectic lifestyle. Due to its pungent scent, it is best used as part of a blend. To quiet mind chatter or to inspire inner calm, add 1 drop Valerian Root, 3 drops Neroli or Petitgrain, and 4 drops Litsea (May Chang) to the wick of a personal inhaler.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.35 x 0.35 x 0.82 inches; 0.35 Ounces
- UPC : 680912021517
- Manufacturer : Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- ASIN : B0083KS2DQ
Best Sellers Rank:
#486,452 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #19,830 in Aromatherapy Products
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank you so much!
In the week I have been using it, it has worked well. Just deeply sniff a couple of times each nostril, and go back to sound
sleep much more quickly.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.