Plant Therapy Blue Cypress Essential Oil 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
|Price:||($75.61 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Liquid Volume||0.33 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- 100% PURE BLUE CYPRESS ESSENTIAL OIL: Steam distilled from the wood of the Blue Cypress Tree to produce a high-quality essential oil with absolutely no additives or fillers.
- SOOTHE DRY, REDDENED SKIN: Add 2 drops of Blue Cypress, Myrrh, and Frankincense Carteri to 2 teaspoons of your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil and apply to reddened, irritated skin. It can also help clean minor skin breaks.
- COMFORT THE MIND: Add a few drops of Blue Cypress to your favorite aromatherapy diffuser, personal inhaler, or diffuser necklace to comfort the mind during times of emotional concern. In addition, diffusing this into the air can help promote a healthy respiratory function.
- BLENDS WELL WITH: Blue Cypress Essential Oil blends well with Black Pepper, Cedarwood Atlas, Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemon and Rose Absolute. Blue Cypress adds a fresh, balsamic, and woody aroma when combined with any complementary essential oil.
- THE HIGHEST QUALITY: At Plant Therapy, our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high-quality Blue Cypress at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils and body care at direct-to-consumer prices.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Plant Therapy Blue Cypress Essential Oil
Need a quick remedy for itchy bites? Combine Blue Cypress in soothing Aloe Jelly to help soothe those irritations!
Mix 1 oz of Lavender Aloe Jelly, 10 drops of Blue Cypress, 3 drops of Chamomile German, and 3 drops of Lavender into an airtight container.
Apply up to four times a day to help alleviate bites. The soothing benefits of Blue Cypress can help reddened skin and minor cuts heal. This DIY is at a 1.5% dilution and is meant for short term use only. Mix with beeswax and coconut oil to make a homemade rapid muscle and joint relief salve. Heat the beeswax, add coconut oil and Rapid Relief Synergy and pour into 2 oz tin cans for a natural, effective ointment.
KidSafe Essential Oil Blends
KidSafe by Plant Therapy is the first-ever line of essential oils developed especially for children. Formulated by Robert Tisserand for children ages 2–10, KidSafe features a variety of synergies and single oils targeted for common issues in this age range. All are available as 100% pure, undiluted essential oils as well as pre-diluted roll-ons.
As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety, and these oils aren’t just safe for children, they’re effective too!
Plant Therapy Essential Oils
At Plant Therapy we strive to stay on the cutting-edge of Aromatherapy safety and education. We strive to set a standard for safety and transparency in the industry, continue to educate our customers and share up-to-date information with every member of our staff. We take great pride in making sure our oils are safe, pure and natural.
All of our oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade. Our oils are unadulterated, free of synthetics and entirely pure.
Plant Therapy has certified aromatherapists on staff who are always continuing their education and available for customer concerns. Our aromatherapists contribute to our educational and DIY blog posts.
Product detailsSize:0.34 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.37 x 0.37 x 0.98 inches; 0.49 Ounces
- UPC : 680912013949
- Manufacturer : Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- ASIN : B01GELWOXE
Best Sellers Rank:
#227,582 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1,557 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Add equal amounts of Blue Cypress, Myrrh and Frankincense Carteri to a carrier oil (Fractionated Coconut, Jojoba) and apply to reddened, irritated skin at the 1-3% dilution. Diffuse Blue Cypress with any floral oil (Rose, Ylang Ylang) for soothing the mind; Blue Cypress also blends well with most Citrus oils.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a bit like sticking your face into the damp floor under a dense stand of evergreens.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.