- Product Dimensions: 0.9 x 0.9 x 2.1 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01I28JFW0
- UPC: 680912023702
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#60,948 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #2445 in Aromatherapy Products
Plant Therapy Cardamom Essential Oil 5 mL (1/6 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
($62.19 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- CARDAMOM ESSENTIAL OIL: Steam distilled from the seeds of the Cardamom plant to produce a high-quality essential oil that is with absolutely no additives or fillers.
- EASY TO USE: To help calm an upset stomach on long car rides or other motion, use 1-2 drops of Cardamom in a portable aromatherapy diffuser or personal inhaler.
- BOOST AND BRIGHTEN YOUR MOOD: Diffuse 1-2 drops of Cardamom with 1-2 drops of either Pink Grapefruit or Bergamot to create an atmosphere that is brightening to the mind and a boost of energy to the senses.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GCMS: Every bottle of oil that you purchase from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand and multiple rounds of GCMS testing by several third-party laboratories. Look for the specific batch code on your bottle!
- HAVE QUESTIONS?: Plant Therapy's certified aromatherapists are happy to help you with your Cardamom Essential Oil questions via Amazon Messages. We welcome your questions and input!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Cardamom essential oil: This sweet and spicy scented essential oil is well-known for its amazing properties to support the respiratory and digestive systems. Plant therapy’s cardamom essential oil is steam distilled from the seeds of the cardamom plant to produce an essential oil that has absolutely no additives or fillers.
versatile must-have oil: cardamom essential oil is calming on the respiratory and digestive systems and can often provide relief to those who struggle on boats or long car rides. It is also known to help relieve tightness and congestion caused by common cold Season. The scent of cardamom oil has a stimulating and brightening effect that helps lift your moods when feeling down or worried, as well as being reported to enhance romantic desires.
easy to use: to soothe upsets during car rides or other motion, Use cardamom essential oil in a portable diffuser or in an Inhaler. Diffuse in the home with lemon or bergamot essential oils for an uplifting and stimulating atmosphere. For adults, dilute to 2-5% for topical application.
affordable, high-quality essential oils: Our goal at Plant Therapy is to positively impact the lives of as many people as Humanly possible. By selling such a high-quality product at an affordable price, We not only positively affect the lives of our customers, but it also gives us the financial means by which we can help those who are less fortunate to live a happier, Healthier, and more productive life.
Size: 5 mL
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningThis statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Legal DisclaimerThe International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
DirectionsTo soothe upsets during car rides or other motion, use Cardamom oil in a portable diffuser or in an inhaler. Diffuse in the home with Grapefruit or Bergamot oils for an uplifting and stimulating atmosphere.
Review this product
34 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the strong (suggestive) relieving scent. I carry my 5ml bottle with me for the occassion of motion illness or the need of inhaling a scent that works for me in those ways. I can rub 1- 2 drops on my hands all the while inhaling its fragrance & holding my hands to my nostrils ... it's calming & relieving to me. It's a heady aromatic clearing, clean scent.
I haven't used any other brand because I chose this brand and it was exactly the scent if I had imagined it. I can continued to smell it after the bottle is tightly screwed. I'm satisfied that this is the TRUE scent.
I also drink a blend of calming (also Indicated for digestion health) teas with this ingredient, Cardamom? I've NEVER ingested this one. The one that I ingest is in a dried plant form of loose teas. PLEASE DON'T INGEST THIS ONE IT DOSEN'T indicate that with this particular eo, I inhale or use in diffuser-- homeopathic aromatic therapy.
Plant Therapy has a telephone # for information on how any particular essential oil therapy sold by them should be or can be used. Please call for further info on usage 1 800 917 6657 Yes, I'd certainly reccomend this purchase.