Plantar Fasciitis Compression Sleeve Best on Foot Heel Pain, Arch Support (4 L/XL socks included)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$17.50 (48%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 80% Nylon/ 20% Spandex
- Machine Washable with cold/warm water
- 4 LARGE/EXTRA LARGE SOCKS INCLUDED - You get 2 pairs of compression socks for the price of 1 - MEN'S and WOMAN'S (2 white and 2 black unisex)
- FASCIITIS PAIN RELIEF - Makes you forget about your feet during the day, like it always should be! Relives plantar fasciitis pain by compressing the plantar fascia ligament on your foot. Can be used with a plantar day splint --- 4 Calcetines incluidos - Sí, 2 pares de calcetines de compresión por el precio de 1
- FEEL GREAT AGAIN - Reduces chronic Plantar Fasciitis pain, and heel swelling on your foot. Arch Support Sleeves are made of 80% Nylon + 20% Spandex --- Reduce el dolor de la fascitis plantar y la hinchazón del talón en el pie
- CONTROL FOOT ODOR - even if used with another sock on top, Boosts circulation. Perfect to use with orthopedic shoes --- Mangas de compresión de fascitis plantar para el pie y el dolor de talón. Con soporte de arco, mejor en los pies planos
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY! The best quality is always backed up by an excellent warranty. If your plantar fasciitis socks have any issue within the first year, we will replace them for FREE
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks to be used day or night
- Plantar Fasciitis is a common yet painful occurrence of the foot, causing inflammation in the ligament on the bottom of your foot. It is caused by excessive strain on the Plantar Fascia, one of the largest ligaments in the body that is found underneath the foot, which results in damage to the ligament in the form of micro tears.
- The most common cause of Plantar Fasciitis is being overweight or obese. The increases weight puts increased pressure on ligament, further straining the muscle. Other causes include excessive running, having low/high foot arches or spending long hours on your feet. However, the most overlooked cause is wearing inadequate footwear. Worn out soles and poor arch support for feet can result in plantar Fasciitis easily.
- The first step to towards getting better is to ease up. If inflammation or pain flares up, you should give your feet some rest and take anti-inflammatory medicine if you need it. Pushing through the pain will only make things worse, so reducing or changing your exercises is a must. Applying ice a few times a day to your feet will also help with the swelling. Another step is investing in proper footwear. Shoes with perfect fitting and good arch support will help wonders in preventing foot pain.
- Physical therapy and stretching are a vital part of the treatment. Make sure to include stretching in your daily routine, and always warm up before any physical activity. Stretching exercises for your feet, mainly for your damaged ligaments, are essential so regularly perform stretches on the foot arch, the plantar fascia and the calves for a maximized treatment for your feet.
Rápido alivio para la fasciitis plantar dolorosa le da alivio inmediato
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.1 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B071WL68ML
- Item model number: plantar-fasciitis
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 17, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Heel Pain, Fasciitis Plantar
Use daily on affected foot