- File Size: 10455 KB
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Publication Date: June 16, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07DT6ZVSM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#66,026 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #7 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Musculoskeletal Diseases
- #26 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Pain Management
- #41 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Musculoskeletal Diseases
Plantar Fasciitis Explained: Cure Your Heel Pain With This Research-Based Strategy Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Kevin Morgan tells the story of Tom, a scientist, athlete and generally curious person who resorts to logic, creativity, and persistence (some might say bullheadedness) to solve his debilitating morning heel pain, after spending thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours following the advice of the medical establishment, to no avail. This is an engaging book, told in an amusing, self-deprecating tone, about one man who hacked through thickets of misinformation, emerging with a clear, sound, step-by-step regimen designed to relieve heel pain. It's an inspiring story about questioning authority and living one's best life. Buy it. Read it.