Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 146 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 291 reviews
on August 7, 2017
I've had plantar fasciitis for about 2 months and decided to try a night splint to see if it helps. This was the least expensive one by far so I figured I'd give it a try. My left foot hurt much worse than the right, so I wore this for a few nights on the left. It wasn't instant relief, but after a few nights I noticed the pain had lessened quite a bit, and I actually felt more pain in the right foot when getting out of bed. So this splint apparently works. It's so cheap I ordered another for the right foot. After wearing these for a few weeks, my plantar fasciitis has lessened enough that I started running again.

The large size fits well enough on my size 10 foot. It is easy to put on with the 3 velcro straps and comfortable enough for what it is. It feels like wearing ski boots to bed and it takes some getting used to, but I imagine any hard splint is the same. I read a review on a different splint that offered tips on wearing it for the most comfortable fit, and it works with this one too. Tighten the shin strap the tightest, tighten the ankle strap firm but not as tight, and leave the foot strap loose enough to slip 2 fingers under. It still allows the foot to remain at a 90 degree angle, but doesn't cut off circulation during the night or cause pain. It worked well for me.

As for cons, the velcro straps are really long and seem to be made for tree trunks, instead of human legs, but they still work. You'll just have a lot of extra strap left dangling after tightening them. It still gets 5 stars from me because it does what its supposed to do, at a third of the price of other splints on Amazon. How can you beat that?
on February 8, 2016
I am a basketball official and have had Achilles issues for a number of years. I have a brace which does help, but the problem always gets worse when working many nights in a row. I just got this last week and thus for it has really helped. I am not able to wear it a full night when sleeping being it gets uncomfortable for me...maybe in time. After having it on for about a hour and a half and then taking it off I can feel how much more loose and pain free my Achilles are walking. It was an instant difference! For a low cost this worked for me and I would suggest trying it.
on January 9, 2017
This helped the first night I had it. Since I've been wearing it, I can actually walk when I get out of bed, instead of hobbling around like a peg-legged pirate. I don't find it uncomfortable to wear, but I did adjust the straps a few times the first night I wore it. If you have to get up in the night, it's easier to take it off than try to walk in it, but you can, if you must.
on February 16, 2017
I use this 4 hours a day and now I can wear my birkenstock gizeh. My only problem is the velcro to stick runs short on the strap but it's still workable because you don't want it too tight or your foot will get numb. It's true to size. I'm giving this 3 months to see if i will recover from plantar fasilciitis. Heel lifts also helps with the pain or wedges. But this is good
on August 14, 2017
I have tried it all. Socks, inserts, socks... Nothing has helped this awful pain that is Plantar Fasciitis. Figured I would try this out. The boot itself is comfortable and sturdy and keeps your foot stretched out. The difficult part is adjusting to sleeping with it. I find that putting it on a pillow helps. I wake up pain free! Yay! Hopefully a few weeks of this will turn things around. Definitely recommend to anyone with plantar fasciitis.
on October 3, 2016
I've never left a review before, but felt compelled to do so. I absolutely love this night splint, I have plantar fascitis and a heel spur in the same foot, I no longer wake up in pain wondering if I will be able to put ANY pressure on my foot when getting out of bed. It does take a little time to get used to wearing this at night but well worth it!! It's such a great feeling to not limp for an hour , or so, when I get out of bed in the morning!!!
on June 11, 2017
Hubby notices huge improvement...his podiatrist recommended this splint, although initially it took a few nights to get used to it he definitely sees a huge improvement from pain when he wears it.
on November 21, 2016
It has helped me alleviate the pull and strain on my heel pain. I love it
on April 14, 2017
Wore these a few times to correct the pain in my feet that Dr said was plantar faciatis. She recommended these specifically and told me to wear at night. Which is the most uncomfortable thing, so I wore for periods of 1-2 hours while sitting at my desk. They are very difficult to walk in so wearing at night makes sense.
on August 22, 2017
This night splint is WONDERFUL! Years ago, I had purchased two splints for nearly triple the cost and the strap just broke on one of them. I only ordered one new one, to check out the quality. It is a quality-made splint, nearly identical to my original set. So, I went ahead and bought another one to make a NEW PAIR. I would highly recommend this item!