- File Size: 2660 KB
- Print Length: 63 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Erotic Mayberry Publishing; 1 edition (October 12, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 12, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M5ASL5W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #888,766 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Planting the Gardener's Seed (A 2nd Person Romantic Short) (2nd Person Romantic Shorts Book 4) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Genovese is pure genius and he guides the reader through their own fantasy. The book is surreal, because the reader is the main character, so you become the story. And OH.MY.GOD if I could be the story, life would be so fantastic. Because the book is very sexual in nature, I cannot give any details about what's in store. What I can tell you is that if you are missing something in your life, and you just can't put your finger on it...then you should probably read this book and you'll instantly find what's missing...
The only thing that would make this better, is if it were on audio :)
This short story told in a 2nd Person perspective was funny, sexy, a little predictable, yet kept me reading from beginning to end.
Any story where a mature, older woman has the confidence to seduce a younger man...in this case "the gardener", I'll read that story in a heartbeat.
Thanks Chris for yet another book about a confident, funny, sexy female!
I gotta go now and schedule an appointment for my bush to be trimmed!
Genovese's words have the ability to turn the driest desert into an oasis!
Kyle, "the Garden Gnome MacGyver" uses a lawn mower in the most creative way! With you the reader as the leading lady, "you're like a nervous schoolgirl talking to the high school football captain..." When Kyle asks you for something for a headache, he mistakenly takes the wrong medicine. Oops! Now his "other head" will ache for you...ALL. NIGHT. LONG!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Humorous
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Single Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Humorous
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Fantasy