Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jon Batiste Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Planting a Rainbow
Format: Board book|Change

on April 2, 2016
My granddaughter picked this book at the library and it quickly became a favorite. She was very unhappy when we had to take it back. So I ordered her a book to keep.

She loves going through the pages and telling me the colors and the names of the flowers. The book is very sturdy and well made and will clearly stand up to multiple readings per day. One very happy little girl (and granny)!
on July 6, 2015
Purchased this board book in "like new" condition. Some wear on the spine, but this is to be expected. The story is simple enough to get through, but the illustrations are what make this book. The colors are vibrant and eye catching, perfect for a young child. I enjoyed that the names of various plants and flowers were included. Not one of my favorite books, but my son enjoys reading it regularly.
on March 10, 2017
This is my daughter's favorite book - she loves the colors, and the flowers - as well as the story. She was first introduced to it at her daycare - and dubbed it as "my book" - so we had to get one for her. She still enjoys it - even now, months after we purchased it.
on April 14, 2015
My 1.5 year old daughter just loves this book. The colors are bright, the board book is a nice size and the pages are easy to turn. I think it will be even more relevant this summer because I plan to plant flowers with her.
on July 24, 2017
This book is a favorite in our house. The colors are bright and vivid, my one year old loves turning through this one on her own. We will read this a lot over the winter to prepare for next years garden! While abstract, this book really fits in with our Montessori based home environment.
on May 19, 2017
Seems cute, but baby not really enjoying the book.
I will still give 5 stars because I don't think it is the books fault that the baby doesn't like it.
Top Contributor: Sewingon January 12, 2016
These books by Lois Ehlert have the most wonderful and colorful pictures. My daughter is obsessed with flowers and therefore this book is right up her alley.
on March 28, 2016
Very cute book we got my daughter for her Easter basket this year! I love how they identify all of the different flowers and plants on each page.
on January 17, 2017
Excellent
on August 18, 2017
Ordered this for a baby shower "card" for a friend who is having a rainbow baby. (Baby after miscarriage/loss.) the message is perfect and gave me goosebumps. It's about a child and mother planting a rainbow in their garden and watching it bloom. The illustrations are fantastic and vibrant in color! Will make a great addition to my present for her sweet rainbow baby!