|Price:||$8.69 ($26.33 / Ounce) + $3.00 shipping|
Plantlife Lavender 100% Pure Essential Oil - Bulgarian - 10 ml
- Balancing, soothing, clarifying, normalizing are the qualities of this wonderful oil.
- Lavender essential oil has a light fresh aroma, its scent being described as floral-herbaceous, light, clear, balsamic, with woody undertones, and a camphor note.
- It is suitable for all skin types and is considered a cell regenerator that is used in folk remedies to prevent scarring, stretch marks, and to slow the development of wrinkles.
- Lavender tones the skin and is useful for all types of skin problems.
- Pure and Natural, Nothing Synthetic
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Scent Name: Lavender
Top Customer Reviews
This product helps me SLEEP!
For some of you that might not be a big deal. My husband, for instance, falls asleep almost before he manages to get horizontal (the pinhead)-- but I have ALWAYS had an enormous amount of difficulty dropping off. My mind just seems to whirl and agonize and fret and churn until I'm so frustrated and exhausted that sleep is completely impossible.
Now, using a few drops of this oil on a cotton ball or tissue and breathing it in for a few minutes in bed, I can actually fall asleep within half an hour. That is COMPLETELY unheard of for me. I am soooo grateful and excited about this newfound ability to gain restful slumber!
I know this oil can be used for many other things, but I highly recommend this product especially to anyone who has difficulty falling asleep or relaxing. And it's so inexpensive, what is there to lose?
1. Homemade body sugar scrub: I use my favorite homemade sugar scrub recipe and add drops of lavender to the mix. It smells so delicious and feels great in the shower.
2. Body Mist: I add water, drops of lavender and orange oil (or any other essential oil) to an empty squirt bottle. I use it to freshen up a room and when at work and I'm staring at the computer screen, I spray a couple of squirts in the air as a refresher. It feels heavenly. It helps keep me alert (in particular after lunch when feeling groggy), and perks up my mood.
3. Homemade body oil: This is one of my favorite uses of lavender oil. I mix it with sweet almond oil (which is scentless), vitamin E oil, and orange essential oil to create the sweetest floral fruity body oil. I rub it all over my body after a shower, and it feels so therapeutic. It's a great start to a day or the best nightcap before bed.
I know there are hundreds of other uses for lavender oil (and I'm going to check them out). I am very pleased with this lavender oil and my uses of it. I give this oil my HIGHEST Recommendation. You'll love it!
I`m gonna use it to balance my mood, for skin (for blemishes or add few drops to a face masks), for skin burns, insect bites, headaches and menstrual pain- 5 drops for a 5ml of a baby oil etc. It is better to use it on the skin diluted with water as it can irritate a sensitive skin.
The company is great too-shipping is fast and I got 2 samples of their other products.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this product, it got rid of my headaches very quickly something that medication does not do. I have recommended this to all my friends with migraines or just want to put it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by ELizabeth
Didn't do what I had purchased it for: to keep away spiders and ants. Smells great, though.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
i broke my mother in laws lavender so i bought it for her she loves itPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I just love love love this peppermint oil. It came on time, very well packaged in which time I about rip it open. Read morePublished 2 months ago by *Nessa*
Plantlife's peppermint essential oil smells like it should - no funny chemical smells, just pure minty-ness (is that a word?). Read morePublished 2 months ago by P. THOMSON