Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Plantronics 80057-11 CT14 Cordless Headset Phone, Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- DECT 6.0 (1.9 GHz) wireless technology limits interference from wireless networks and home appliances during calls for superior sound and range of up to 300 feet
- Noise-canceling microphone blocks out background noise for enhanced sound clarity.if Dial pad can make calls, but it doesn’t ring or receive a page:Make sure the ringer is turned on
- Convertible headset design can be worn either over-the-head or over-the-ear
- Dial pad offers up to 10 hours talk time or 8 days standby on a single charge
- Integrated belt/clothing clip offers hands-free convenience, One-year limited warranty. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||4.33 x 9.45 x 9.45 in||5.9 x 5.5 x 7 in||2 x 5 x 3 in||5 x 8 x 10 in||7 x 4.6 x 4 in||4 x 5 x 7 in|
Ideal for home and small-office use, the CT14 DECT 6.0 cordless headset phone offers enhanced sound quality and DECT 6.0 wireless technology for an interference-free wireless range of up to 300 feet. The CT14 relies on the DECT 6.0 frequency (1.9 GHz) for all communications, giving you a roaming range of up to 300 feet and significantly better reception when compared to standard 2.4 or 5.8 GHz cordless phone systems. The DECT 6.0 frequency is used exclusively for voice communication applications, which means that wireless networks or home appliances such as microwaves will not interfere with your calls. With the enhanced range and clarity that DECT 6.0 offers, the CT14 gives you the freedom to move about your house or office without compromising on call quality. Thanks to its flexible mouthpiece, which lets you position it precisely where you need, the CT14 will give you the professional-class sound quality you require. And its noise-canceling microphone transmits your voice clearly without the background noise that a busy home or small office can produce. The CT14 features a 2-in-1 convertible style headset that gives you the option of wearing it either over-the-head or over-the-ear. You may want the comfort and stability for long calls or conferencing that the over-the-head style offers, and when it's time to switch, simply disconnect the headband, attach the ear loop, and wear the headset over your ear. Either way, you get a comfortable fit that is designed for all-day use.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer With high-performance technologies for range and sound clarity, including DECT 6.0 wireless technology and a noise canceling microphone, the Plantronics CT14 DECT 6.0 Cordless Headset Phone is the ideal hands-free phone solution for the home or small business. A convertible headset that can be worn over the head or over the ear, a wearable dial pad that offers up to 300 feet of range and 10 hours of continuous talk time on a single charge, a 70-entry phone book, and a 30-entry caller ID memory give the CT14 all the hands-free calling features your busy life and work demand.
The compact dial pad features a backlit LCD display, built-in caller ID memory, and a 70 number phonebook. View larger.
2-in-1 design lets you select the wearing style that's most comfortable. View larger.
With the CT14, you no longer have to decide between finishing that home office chore or taking that important call. Relying on the DECT 6.0 frequency (1.9 GHz) for all communications, the CT14 offers a roaming range of up to 300 feet and significantly better reception when compared to standard 2.4 or 5.8 GHz cordless phone systems.
This added performance allows you to stay in range of your calls as you roam throughout your home. And because DECT 6.0 is used exclusively for voice communication applications, wireless networks and home appliances such as microwaves will not interfere with your calls.
And by registering up to six dial pads to one base, you can get intercom and conferencing options--a great feature for multistory homes and large offices. The CT14 headset also features a flexible mouthpiece that can be positioned precisely where you need it, while its noise-canceling microphone transmits your voice clearly without the background noise that a busy home or workplace can produce.
Versatile Headset Design and Convenient Dial Pad Features for All-Day Use
The CT14 features a 2-in-1 convertible-style headset, giving you the option of wearing it either over the head for long calls or conferencing, or over the ear. Either way, you get a comfortable fit that is designed for all-day use.
With an integrated belt/clothing clip that allows you roam away from your desk during your calls, the ultra-compact dial pad is also designed for all-day wear. The dial pad conveniently puts controls for volume, mute, one-touch voice mail, and more within easy reach. It also offers several standard telephone functions, such as call waiting (requires a separate subscription through your telephone service provider) and redial.
The dial pad also includes an easy-to-read backlit LCD caller ID display, a built-in memory that stores up to 30 caller ID numbers, and a built-in phonebook for up to 70 contacts. This dial pad offers up to 10 hours of talk time and 8 days of standby on a single charge, giving you the ability to talk all day.
The CT14 is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Dial pad with belt clip, headset, and charging station with built-in headset stand, telephone cable, AC power adapter, user guide.
With up to 10 hours of talk time and 8 days of standby, you can roam all day on a single charge.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I get better sound quality out of my Panasonic DECT phone... constant buzzing in my ear
2) What your battery is low? You're on an important call and you want to charge it... (places phone in base to charge) Oopps - you can't do that with this phone; it hangs up for you.
3) Redial button placed next to the mute button - oopps didn't mean to send all those tones to the folks on the line. Doesn't help the buttons are small.
4) No mute button on headset or headset cord... my cheap $10 non-smartphone that came with a headset comes with a mute button.
5) No speakerphone
6) Expensive for the quality you are NOT getting; your just paying for the name
1) Covers a 10,000 sq/ft lot
2) Untethered and hands free
- Call clarity is decent
- Battery life is good
- Range is decent
- Belt clip does not have a spring loaded clip (it's more like a pen clip and so difficult to clip on to anything easily)
- GUI or lack of one, it has a 1990's LCD screen like you would find on an old pager
- Since there isn't a proper screen, the controls are cumbersome. You have to press the numbers in sequence to program names, like early cell phones where you have to press 5 three times to get the letter K
- Old school menu system where you need to use the buttons to go through menus to get to whatever it is you want to do
- Limited ringtones, There are about 5 and they are midi tones. First time I heard it ring it brought me back like 20 years
- Headset seems heavier than it has to be. My Bluetooth earpiece is 1/10th the weight and has a transmitter & receiver in it yet is still lighter and smaller - why is this so big/heavy? However for 1990, this headset would be cutting edge
- No speakerphone (my mobile has a speaker and it is smaller than this)
Since no one else makes anything like this that is halfway decent, your only option is this model. The only reason I use a regular phone and not my mobile is that I have an Ooma (which is fantastic) and I need a phone to use with it. I like to walk around and not be holding something to my ear so I went with this. I wouldn't buy it again though. Plantronics, if you are listening - make this but swap out the screen/dial-pad part with something the size of an iPhone and an operating system with a touch screen. Then swap out the headset for something more modern (light and smaller). Every single person who works at home would buy one.
I really like the size of this phone. I work from home and it is small and fits on my waist band perfectly. I love that the plug is up top. On my other phones they were on the side and if you hit something, it would unplug. The keypad is small but I have tiny hands so I find it perfect for my needs. Comfort wise it is the most comfortable phone I have ever owned.
The thing that is preventing me from giving it a full 5 stars is the sound. It is sometimes difficult to hear people on the other end. I still love it though but think the sound could be improved. Very satisfied.