Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Headphones - Black
|Headphones Form Factor||Plantronics|
About this item
- Behind-the-neck design stays put even during heavy exercise.
- Stereo Bluetooth 3. 0-enabled with A2DP available For wireless connection and audio streaming.
- P2i coating Protects against damage from sweat and splashing water.
- Deep sleep hibernation mode activates when you're out of range of your mobile device for up to 6 months of standby time.
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Push yourself with wireless sport headphones as unstoppable as you are: BackBeat FIT. Flexible, durable, and waterproof, they stay comfortably in place through your most intense workouts.
- 8-hr battery
- Secure fit
- Open eartip design
Compare with similar items
Behind-the-neck designStays put even during heavy exercise.
Stereo Bluetooth 3.0-enabled with A2DP availableFor wireless connection and audio streaming.
P2i coatingProtects against damage from sweat and splashing water.
DeepSleep hibernation modeActivates when you're out of range of your mobile device for up to 6 months of standby time.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why I love these:
1. I was able to put them on with a good fit within a few seconds. The previous 2 were a struggle everytime to get the right fit.
2. I was blown away about how good these sound. I was expecting to maybe take a step back in sound because Plantronics is not known for music and the price is extremely fair. The sound is great! The stage is large, the bass is perfect, mids and highs sound excellent.
3. the comfort is great - super light weight and no matter how I move, they don't move around and the sound is always consistent.
4. Controls - I really, really like these. Instead of feeling for the inline controls of the other 2 and trying to make sure I press the right button, these are so simple. Left ear is play/pause/volume up/down Right ear is phone control and your figure always goes to the right place quick.
5. Ambient sound - I will elaborate on the other 2 brands in a sec, but one of them (Jaybird3), you really have to use the foam ear thing and push it in your ear which isolates all other sound. I get the concept, but not for me. First, it sounds wierd to me when I'm on a call but cant hear myself. Theres a tunnel effect. These let in just enough where calls sound perfect, yet the music still sounds great.
6. I like the micro usb - keeps it simple.
The first 2 BT phones I tried were Powerbeats3 and Jaybirdx3. The PB3's were always ackward fitting for me. Yes, the over the ear keeps them in place, but I could never get great sound. I was always adjusting day after day, workout after workout. If pushed in really good, they sounded just fine. But when they were coming out, sounded very tinny. I then went with Jaybird X3 - even worse you have to do the isolation thing which I didn't like. Also, trying them for several days the fit with the wings just didn't work good - they would fall out.
For the Plantronics, I literrally opened them, went in front of a bathroom mirror and put them on, hit play on my phone and said "oh hell year". I've had them on all day, sound has not changed AT ALL, I have not had to adjust AT ALL. This is exactly what I wanted. Again, I am very, very please with the sound - just putting them on in 30 seconds without adjustment, they sound great - an excellent full sound.
- Great sound quality. Offers good sound level (loud enough for overcoming running, heavy breathing, treadmill [dreadmill] pounding). Not tinny or too much bass for my liking.
- Good fit. It takes a bit of experimentation to learn how to get them on and properly oriented. Once you get the hang of it they are comfortable and easy to put on.
- Stay put. I’ve never had a problem with them bouncing loose or coming out of place. Other types I’ve found I have to re-orient at some point during my runs
- Water resistant. These seem truly impervious to rain and sweat. I’ve had a few of the other types become slippery or had the sound affected.
- Nice arm band included. It fits my smaller size iPhone perfectly. I keep a five dollar bill and emergency contact information in there as well. It would be a problem with one of the larger style phones. There has been one problem that I’ve experienced with using the arm band as a storage device for travel; it presses against the right side “on” button and allows the battery to completely discharge over time. I’ve overcome the problem by finding a large plastic bottle cap that I place over that side that prevents pressure against the button.
It might take a while to get used to this particular style and design but I’ve found it is worth it once you do. I ran (literally and figuratively) my first pair into the ground. I regret wasting money experimenting with other brands and design features which didn’t work for me and ended coming back to the BackBeat.
I've tried the Jaybird X2s, Plantronics Backbeat Go 2, Sol Republic Shadow Wireless, and JLab Epic Bluetooth Wireless Sports Earbuds. These are the only Bluetooth headphones that really stay in your ear, plus you don’t have to count on finding the right size earbud, etc., because the headphones securely rest in the ear canal, not jammed in there like an earbud would be. This also makes it a bit safer when out running/cycling on the road, since the noise isolation isn’t quite as severe like an earbud would be, which lets you be more aware of your nosiy surroundings.
It’s also a nice touch for Plantronics to include the armband sleeve that holds your phone while working out. And they stand behind their 1-year warranty, as I just had another pair of Backbeat Fits replaced for free when they stopped working.
However, I wouldn’t recommend these for listening to music around the house or at the office. For that, I’d recommend the LG Tone Infinim HBS-910s. Professional looking, great battery life, and great retractable earbuds that make it very easy to use just one earbud when appropriate.
Top international reviews
Cela dit, la différence de prix avec des modèles cheap est difficile à justifier.
This is a must have item for me going outside or gym.
I heavily used this item on daily basis.
The sound quality is incredibly high, with good propotion of bass compared to other headphones.
I highly recommend this product to anyone for those, who seek for great quality, long lasting battery and very comfort sit on ears.
Jamás especifican que el producto llegará en estas condiciones.