Plantronics BackBeat Fit Wireless Headphones - Retail Packaging - Green
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Flexible design fits comfortably and stays put for all levels of exercise
- Powerful speakers and custom codec deliver heart-pumping bass and crisp high notes and only pause to let you take a call
- Rugged water-resistant and sweat-proof design with P2i coating won't let you down
- Neoprene armband secures smartphone and reverses to store headphones
- Safety-oriented ear tip design and reflective finishes let you hear your surrounding and be seen at night
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Plantronics BackBeat Fit Wireless Headphones - Retail Packaging - Green
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||R&D Corp||Blutek Intl||Amazon.com||Amazing Deals Online|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 24 x 1.25 in||2.4 x 2.4 x 1.2 in||5.8 x 7.9 x 2.4 in||1.2 x 24 x 0.5 in||0.5 x 24 x 1.25 in||0.5 x 1 x 0.3 in|
|Item Weight||0.85 ounces||0.85 ounces||0.8 ounces||0.16 ounces||0.83 ounces||0.8 ounces|
Whatever your workout, the flexible, sweat-proof, Plantronics BackBeat FIT wireless stereo headphones keep pace with you. Its powerful audio lets you clearly hear your music, while its safety-oriented design lets you hear your surroundings and be seen at night. The reversible armband secures your smartphone while you're moving and stores your headphones when you're done - making it your perfect workout partner.
Top customer reviews
Best Bluetooth headset available because of fit, sound and ability to STAY in your ears and around your head.
Headset DOESN'T bother back of neck and essentially FLOATS around your head.
MUCH better than other loose cord headsets like Jaybirds that constantly fall out. This cord if just flexible enough and not too stiff.
Sound is GREAT for this price range and can be even BETTER if you follow this 1 suggestion
1. BUY "ENDURANCE SERIES ENHANCERS SIZE 5", THEY ARE ONLY $10 FOR 2 PAIRS FROM JBL!!! Size 5 is the most common size and fits right over the stock BackBeat bud. This Enhancer bud extends the "tube" that goes into your ear canal and allows for a more secure and solid connection. This connection increases EVERYTHING from BASE to TREBLE and just overall fit. There are a few different types of "Enhancers" so you can experiment with them. In order to get them to fit over the BackBeat bud you have to cut a little slit in the back for the "loop" to go through. Honestly some of the smaller Enhancers can all out replace the stock BackBeat bud instead of modifying it but both together fits best for me. To get the cut right just line the "tube" up on both buds than mark on the Enhancer where the "loop" comes out than make a SMALL single cut slit. Put the Enhancer on top of the bud than pull the loop through, this should help make the slit bigger without causing you to make to large of a hole. IMO its worth it for $5 a piece to experiment with this. I am including a few pictures to help explain what I have done here.
Conclusion: This additional purchase/modification has turned these 9.5/10 headphones into perfect 10's for me. I love them so now I just hope they last :-)
The Plantronics drivers in these things aren't going to blow your mind with audiophile bliss but they're better than your average BT headset or earbud. Not sure why they couldn't clearly label the on/off and volume functions for those of us with short term (and well, also long term) memory loss, but then again, will you be taking them off to look or just trying either one and inevitably turning the thing off in the process? Yeah.
Another thing is how Windows just doesn't want you to use these to listen to gaming or anything else so you can basically forget about that without jumping through involved hoops and patching/installing alternate junk to your PC. These won't replace your cat hair-infested old game headphones you keep 'stored' on the floor next to your desk. The Plantronics BackBeat Fits (sounds like a serious condition) can easily be stored by wadding them up and chucking them behind your laptop. Maximum sloth achieved.
Edit 10/9/2016: I dropped a star for the needlessly clunky and use-obstructive firmware update process. The BBF will cease to function until a firmware update has been completed. This update cannot be done with your PC from what I can tell, just an Android or iOS device. The headset has to be charged above a certain amount and disconnected to start the update. If it's connected to USB computer or power it will not connect to the BBF app on the device. Once the connection happens, THEN the app tells you to (sigh) connect the BBF to USB power. Yeah, great. Then the update completes over BT while your BBF is connected to a USB port supplying power.
Plantronics, great that you have firmware updates and they can be applied 'in the field' without needing a computer, but please don't block use of my headset until such an update completes (ie. app version doesn't match headset version). Also, allow pairing/use of headset WHEN CONNECTED TO USB POWER without needing to juggle everything at the same time. Allowing the update at power above say 50% without requiring connection to power would also be less frustrating.