Plantronics 202340-21 Explorer 50 Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
|Headphones Form Factor||One-Ear|
|Noise Control||Active Noise Cancellation|
About this item
- Bluetooth headset: Wireless headset for mobile calls, streaming music, and GPS directions. They connect to Bluetooth within the device
- Noise reduction: Plantronics technology provides noise cancelling technology to provide clear, crisp audio
- Comfort: Lightweight Bluetooth headset is designed to fit comfortably on either ear for all day wear
- Superior power: Up to 11 hours of talk and includes Deep Sleep Power Saving mode to automatically hibernate when necessary
- Technology: Connect two smartphones to this comfortable and clear sounding headset.Standby Time:288 hours.Bluetooth profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
From the day two airline pilots working in a garage set out to invent a new kind of aviation headset until today, we have considered breakthroughs in audio technology as our daily business.
We pioneered the lightweight headset, the mobile headset, noise-cancelling technology and the personal speakerphone, always driven by a single obsession: remove the barriers to simply smarter communications.
Plantronics Explorer 50 Bluetooth Headset
The Plantronics Explorer 50 Bluetooth headset reduces background noise, connects to two smartphones, streams your music and GPS directions, and has a power-saving DeepSleep mode.
Enjoy your mobile calls and hear streaming music and GPS directions without holding your phone or getting tangled in wired earbuds.
The lightweight Plantronics Explorer 50 Bluetooth headset fits comfortably and is easy to set up, offering whispered instructions for initial pairing (US). It hibernates to conserve power and even tells you when it’s time to recharge.
Routing Call Audio:
- When you receive an incoming call, the call audio will be routed to whichever device you answer the call from. If you answer the call via your mobile device, the call audio will be routed to your mobile device. In order to transfer your call audio from your mobile device to your headset during a call, you can either (1) press the call button on your headset to reroute the call audio, or (2) you can go to your call audio settings on your mobile device and select the Explorer 50 headset to reroute the call.
Signature Plantronics Experience
A trusted brand in mobile communications, Plantronics makes going hands-free more enjoyable.
Every headset offers an ergonomic fit and background noise reduction.
Customer satisfaction is important, so Plantronics offers industry-leading global support.
Comfort and Convenience
Designed to fit either ear, the earloop swivels and rotates for a stable fit.
Whispered status alerts let you know when to recharge or when you are out of Bluetooth range from your phone.
Easy button controls for power, calls, and volume.
Mobile Calls and Music
Enjoy the freedom of wireless mobile calls, music, and more.
Connect two smartphones and answer calls from either one.
Up to 11 hours talk plus DeepSleep power-saving mode.
Enjoy your mobile calls and hear streaming music and GPS directions without holding your phone or getting tangled in wired earbuds. The lightweight Plantronics Explorer 50 Bluetooth headset fits comfortably and is easy to set up, connecting to two smartphones so you can answer calls from either one. It hibernates to conserve power and even tells you when it’s time to recharge.