Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on June 5, 2017
It was great! Needed it specifically to use at work as way to not be chained up to my computer with a wired headset. The sound is pretty good and its a great way of having freedom of mobility from my desk.
on November 28, 2016
it work with window 10....default bass is set pretty high so i had to lower it down a bit. this is how i did it.. right click audio symbol near clock/date and select go audio device or in control panel select sound. sound popup box appear, select plantronics gamecom 818 once it high light click properties, a speaker proprties popup select the Enhancement tab, select Bass Boost and make sure its checked then click on setting, a box should popup. change the frequency to 50 and boost level to none and click ok, then apply. it will lower the bass, u can change the setting to your liking...enjoy!
on January 28, 2017
Bought these for my husband to use with the PS4 and they work perfectly. They are so much more affordable than most other wireless gaming headphones you will find, but they work great. One of the features he loves is that when you rotate the microphone up and away from your mouth, it mutes the microphone. He is very happy with these and I was happy with the price.
on October 14, 2017
i bought these Aug 25th, 2017. today is Oct 14, 2017. they've stopped working. the sound was good. it was clear enough that the "s" sound when listening to someone talk would give me chills. but i wasn't super happy about the volume cap. they didn't get quite loud enough for me. almost, but not quite. and now, they will not charge or turn on. i tried a second cable i happened to have and that didn't work, so it is obviously the headphones themselves.
on September 27, 2017
The title of this review says it all
on June 1, 2017
These work very well. I like it so much I sent one to my friend.
on October 10, 2017
Decent audio quality, mic works, but one problem. The way the mic functions is that when you put it up it's supposed to shut off, which it does on PS4, but on PC it does not turn off.
on October 6, 2017
This is the best headset I have used so far. Audio is crystal clear and the controls on the left side are easy to memorize. It works with my computer and my android devices through a USB port or OTG cable. The page says nothing about android and that fact that it works is nothing short of amazing
on October 8, 2017
It works great, exactly how I thought it would and how I needed it to. My only issue is battery life but i game a lot so I don't expect the charge to last that long.
on September 4, 2017