Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

on December 6, 2016
I picked this up as the price of $29 was too hard to pass up. These work great on the PS4. Great volume and mic. These are on-ear and are being used by my 12 year old son and he has no complaints. I tried them and they were ok for my large adult head but I can see them getting uncomfortable over a long period of gaming.

If you have a kid who's looking for an excellent wireless headset and you can get them at this price, go for it!
on June 5, 2017
It was great! Needed it specifically to use at work as way to not be chained up to my computer with a wired headset. The sound is pretty good and its a great way of having freedom of mobility from my desk.
on November 28, 2016
it work with window 10....default bass is set pretty high so i had to lower it down a bit. this is how i did it.. right click audio symbol near clock/date and select go audio device or in control panel select sound. sound popup box appear, select plantronics gamecom 818 once it high light click properties, a speaker proprties popup select the Enhancement tab, select Bass Boost and make sure its checked then click on setting, a box should popup. change the frequency to 50 and boost level to none and click ok, then apply. it will lower the bass, u can change the setting to your liking...enjoy!
on January 28, 2017
Bought these for my husband to use with the PS4 and they work perfectly. They are so much more affordable than most other wireless gaming headphones you will find, but they work great. One of the features he loves is that when you rotate the microphone up and away from your mouth, it mutes the microphone. He is very happy with these and I was happy with the price.
on September 5, 2017
Want to gamble with your money? Buy this. Replaced this broken headset with a Sades R8, but still too soon to say if the Sades will outlast these
on June 1, 2017
These work very well. I like it so much I sent one to my friend.
on September 4, 2017
Works great!
on September 14, 2017
lightweight, and comfortable and I have a big head.Only co0mplaaint is sometimes when I mute the mic it will turn the headset off.
on August 12, 2017
Use for work, mostly Skype calls. Looooong range, very convenient.
on May 30, 2017