Plantronics Gaming Headset, RIG 800LX Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox One with prepaid Dolby Atmos Activation Code Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DOLBY ATMOS® for Headphones AUDIO: Xbox One headset with Dolby Atmos for Headphones is equipped with premium Dolby Atmos® Audio that pulls you into the game with moving audio that and sweeps all around and above you *Dolby Atmos® requires an Xbox One or Windows 10 compatible device and a Microsoft account and login (prepaid activation code included for Xbox One and Windows 10, activation for one device only)
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: With up to 24 hours of battery life on your wireless gaming headphones, plus a quick charge feature that provides up to 1.5 hours of gaming per 30-minute charge, you'll have enough battery to meet all your gaming needs
- WIRELESS HEADSET: Gaming headset has a lag-free, digital wireless audio with a 10 m range from the wireless base for Xbox One
- SUPERIOR SOUND: Dynamic 40 mm drivers are matched with passive resonators for low frequency emphasis without distortion
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight, flexible, and durable headset frame fits comfortably during long game sessions, while sound-isolating earcups with memory foam block out noise and keep you focused
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Mic pick-up pattern: Uni-directional
- Mic frequency response: 100 Hz–10 kHz
- Headphone impedance: 32 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Headphone drivers: Dynamic 40 mm
Wireless performance with unmatched playtime for Xbox One
RIG 800LX with Dolby Atmos for Headphones lets you game like never before in lightweight wireless comfort, with noise-blocking earcups, 24-hour battery life and powerful, moving audio that sweeps all around and above you.
- Dolby Atmos for Headphones prepaid activation code included*
- Up to 24 hours of battery life
- Lag-free wireless audio
- 40 mm drivers with low frequency resonators
- Isolating earcups block noise
- Control master volume, game sound and chat balance analog dial on the earcup
- Lightweight, flexible and durable headset frame
- Self-adjusting headband for stable comfort
- Noise-canceling, flip-up mic
- Four EQ settings
- Wireless base for Xbox One
- *Dolby Atmos requires an Xbox One or Windows 10 compatible device, and a Microsoft account and login. Activation for one device only
Dolby Atmos for Headphones prepaid activation code included
Dolby Atmos for Headphones pulls you into the game with moving audio that sweeps all around and above you. Prepaid activation code included for Xbox One and Windows 10*.
24 hour battery life
Up to 24 hours of battery life and a quick charge feature that provides up to 1.5 hours of gaming per 30-minute charge.
40 mm drivers with low frequency resonators
Dynamic 40 mm drivers are matched with passive resonators for low frequency emphasis without distortion.
Lag-free wireless audio
Lag-free, digital wireless audio with a 10 m range from the wireless base for Xbox One.
|Driver||40mm||40mm||40mm||40mm w/bass tubes|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz||20-20,000 Hz||20-20,000 Hz||20-20,000 Hz|
|Connection Type||Single 3.5mm||Single 3.5mm||Single 3.5mm||Wireless|
|Audio Type||Mono Chat||Stereo||Dolby Atmos||Dolby Atmos|
|Audio Controls||Inline||Inline||Pro Amp||On Headset|
|Frame Type||Modular Frame||Modular Frame||Modular Frame||Modular Frame|
|Memory Foam Ear Cushions||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Noise Cancellation Mic||Omni-directional||✔||✔||✔|
Get RIG 800LX with Dolby Atmos® for Headphones and perfect your game with 24 hours of wireless, uninterrupted focus and moving audio that sweeps all around and above you. Immerse yourself in lightweight comfort, with noise-blocking cushioned earcups and breakthrough sound quality for an intense experience.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With that being said, I did notice a minor issue if you utilize a particular EQ setting. This headset has 4 EQ settings: (1) Pure (2) Intensify (3) Seismic (4) Vocal Focus. I believe the complaints in other reviews in regards to "crackle" are related to this. I noticed that in EQ setting 2 (Intensify) - this setting seems to focus on base boosting - some sounds seemed to be crackled, especially the voices of my friends in Xbox Party Chat. When I swapped out of this EQ setting, all of the issues were resolved! Therefore, I'd recommend using this headset on settings 1, 3, or 4. I personally enjoy 1 (pure), but if I want something more intense, I go with 3 (seismic).
In short, this headset is by far my #1 choice for Xbox gaming. I like it better than my old Turtle Beaches, my Astros, and even my Beats Solo 3's. My personal opinion is that you can't go wrong with this purchase. Reasonably priced, very easy to setup, amazing sound, and long battery life.