Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 8, 2015
Bought this and the model 610 for comparison. This is so, so much better than the cheaper 610. Works nearly flawlessly with Dragon Dictate.
on November 15, 2016
Great sound and quality at low price.
on February 2, 2014
This is not good to cancel out background noise. It is good to cover your ears. They are very durable. I use 3 in the office for employee's on a smartphone and personally at home for skype.
on December 2, 2016
great, thanks!
on April 17, 2014
These headphones are my favorite. They are really comfortable and last quite well despite my accidental dropping of them or rolling over the chord. I
on November 2, 2011
These head phones are comparible to thers in its price range. USB, mute button, comfort head band. They are a bit too bulky for me, and after hours of use, the square ear pads make your ears hurt.
on January 7, 2013
I have been using these headphones for over the internet communications. Both the microphone and the headphones are great quality.
on September 30, 2011
i like the headset. The Audio is fine. I wish it were not so big and clumsey but is usable as is.
on October 22, 2015
Overall, this is a fantastic headset.

I use this for podcasting over Skype, which I record and then edit later. The audio quality is very very good if you are in a reasonable room. The mute button is handy, though I do find myself accidentally hitting it quite a bit if I am sitting at a particularly low desk.

I have read several comments about the square pads being uncomfortable. I have to say that I do notice this, however it would take me having them on for more than an hour before i even notice it at all.

The Boom mic has a little less flexibility than I would like, but with some tweaking I found the perfect positioning to get the results I want.

All in all this is a fantastic headset for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.