Truck Season Automotive Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Plantronics HW251N SupraPlus Wideband Headset (64338-31)
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on December 24, 2016
Use these with iPhones. (You need the right adapter which is Plantronics 38541-02 and they work marvelously well with iPhones. I'm sure with Android phones as well.) At least with iPhones before those so wise people at Mac (not) removed the headphone jack.
3 people found this helpful
on March 7, 2012
As you read through these reviews, you find a common thread, all of us have tried a lot of different headsets and wasted a lot of money in the process. This headset has been excellent. Call quality is outstanding. People on the other end are not struggling to hear me or asking me to speak up. It is very comfortable for those long conference calls. I like the fact that the boom microphone rotates so that I can switch sides if I need to, or flip it up out of the way to grab a sip of coffee. Keep in mind that YOU MUST USE QUICKCONNECT ADAPTERS WITH THIS HEADSET. With the QuickConnect adapters (A10, 3.5mm, and 2.5mm) I can use this headset with every phone that I use to do my job. The adapters allow me to move between phones with different sized headphone jacks very quickly. I am hoping this will be my last headset for a while.
42 people found this helpful
on February 19, 2018
I needed a headset to use at work with my Cisco IP phone so I checked out a couple of different brands and decided to go with this one. It’s easy to hook up and connect and I’m able to hear calls clearly. I’ve also asked callers if they can hear me speaking clearly through the boom mic. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Great headset to use if you need to keep your hands free for multi-tasking while talking. They don’t tell you this up front, but you will likely need the Plantronics Amplifier Coil Cord so you can connect it to your Cisco phone’s headset jack. I knew this ahead of time cause I did my research.
on July 23, 2016
great headset! Comfortable and the mouth piece moves out of your way when you are not speaking on the phone.

We have ordered 30 of them and not one of them has broken yet.

I also like the feature that allows you to disconnect quickly.
One person found this helpful
on March 4, 2018
I use this for work and it is perfect the price is just right I haven’t had any issues with sound or background noise I use it with da80 USB adapter
on December 24, 2015
For a relatively inexpensive, wired headset, these have performed very well for us in our office.

We have Polycom VVX400 phones at the moment, with the RJ11 headset jack--these plug right in and work properly. We have some deal-ear versions of this same headset too and love them. We do IT support so we're always at our desk so we didn't really need wireless. They are lightweight and not bulky so is comfortable to use for those extra long support calls we love so much.

Also I highly recommend getting the Plantronics A10 Direct Connect cable to turn these headsets into audio headphones via USB on your PC. Everyone has this adapter cable so if they need to listen to a video or webinar, they can essentially plug their telephone headset into their PC. Works for Skype for Business/Lync too for two-way conversations.

I will buy these again for future employees for sure.... -m
3 people found this helpful
on September 3, 2016
I bought this as part of a headset system for my iPhone 6 with a Plantronics 38541-02 Headset Cable. It works great! I had to turn the headset volume on the iPhone all they way up, but it does work well. Please remember that in many states (including CA & NV) it is illegal to cover both of your ears with a headset, so get a single ear version. The overall cord length (about 4 feet) is just right for use in my car.
One person found this helpful
on January 7, 2016
Works great! Simply removed the old ones and plugged these in and they work as well or better than expected. Just had to tell people to place the microphone close to their lips when speaking.
on April 8, 2017
I bought this for my job and it is perfect. Inexpensive and yet quality. It is better than any other headsets I had to use.
on September 4, 2017
I really like this product very reasonable and cost
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.